Matai not charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow..... Just..... Wow!!!

I thought they would have had him strapped to the table by now...

Matai, JWH and Dave Taylor were all charged.
I guess its a rotational thing and it's JWH's turn to get picked on.

JWH was a bad one. It looked deliberate to me. I was keen to get this bloke back to Manly, but he really is a dumb thug.
I read he's going to union. What position could he play there? Certainly not prop or second row; possibly only blindside breakway, but he's not mobile enough. He'll be a dud at union, and if he stays in league he'll be on the sidelines for so long because of his temper that no club should be interested.

The Who said:
JWH was a bad one. It looked deliberate to me. I was keen to get this bloke back to Manly, but he really is a dumb thug.
I read he's going to union. What position could he play there? Certainly not prop or second row; possibly only blindside breakway, but he's not mobile enough. He'll be a dud at union, and if he stays in league he'll be on the sidelines for so long because of his temper that no club should be interested.

he actually come from union!
yoda say: dud he is not!

great news about matai tho

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! I urge every one to come to Brookvale this friday night and see Metai and the T Rex smash the storm. I am very confident of a win.

eagleE said:
Blake said:

So was he charged or not?

Matai and Taylor were under scrutiny but escaped charge.

I think Dane Nielsen just soiled his pants.

I'm surprised they didnt go chasing Matai

On the JWH one, initially I thought it was a shocker and should have been sent and sit down for multiple weeks. However have now watched it a few more times, and tbh it isn't as bad as it initially looks, and Gallen definitely sold it a bit as well

Chip and Chase said:
eagleE said:
Blake said:

So was he charged or not?

Matai and Taylor were under scrutiny but escaped charge.

I think Dane Nielsen just soiled his pants.

Whoops, I was supposed to write 'were expected to be charged'.
Sorry, a bit of a brain fart there.

3672157.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8