Matai injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Moondog said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Report says, the Matai tackle now the review of NRL match review committee.
I'd really like to see a later photo of Gurgess with his nose spread all over his face.

The Burgess bros (esp George and Sam) have proven that despite obvious ability, they have super-sized bodies with pea-sized hearts and zero backbone.

Good riddance to Sam (back to rugby) and even more important now to stop the Vermin's run, and continue their premiership-drought.

And yes...Our pigs had better aim up infinitely harder next time we meet.

Regulation tackle. Nothing in it and neither will be charged. They got locked up and it happens every week. Matai is weak in the shoulders.

Up the Beagles said:
Regulation tackle. Nothing in it and neither will be charged. They got locked up and it happens every week. Matai is weak in the shoulders.

Are you Issac Luke or George Burgess?

the mauler said:
Up the Beagles said:

Or Madge?

ALinda said:
the mauler said:
Up the Beagles said:

Or Madge?

get-attachment.jpg

Freddy didn't see anything wrong with the tackle. Then Sterlo showed the camera angle from behind, Freddy shut up quick smart :mad:

Hooper and Sterlo said it looked like GB was ripping the shoulder out :dodgy:

Matai's left arm was completely bandaged at the time of the tackle, so GB targeted an injury :mad: :mad:

HappilyManly said:
Freddy didn't see anything wrong with the tackle. Then Sterlo showed the camera angle from behind, Freddy shut up quick smart :mad:

Hooper and Sterlo said it looked like GB was ripping the shoulder out :dodgy:

Matai's left arm was completely bandaged at the time of the tackle, so GB targeted an injury :mad: :mad:

Yep, said it all :mad::mad::mad:

And Up the Beagles could be Grubby Reynolds himself.

(They're on par for credibility this weekend).

BUT @Jethro is onto it!

Less fuel we give the better folks.

Matai is out for at least two weeks due to the tackle.

Nude selfie Burgess should get at least 3 weeks, but will he?

Well 2 weeks is ok (in a bitter sweet kind of way). Will give skivvy a good rest for the finals which will be good.

I think Jorge needs a rest aswell as he didnt seem well. I think he still has that injury.

So going forward I would move Hiku to centre and Blair and Gutho to fill the wings. Then try have skivvy and Jorge ready for finals wk 1. (assuming we are still top 4).

Up the Beagles said:
The Beagle is not an Eagle and that is no Regulation tackle . You are wrong on both counts :D

Not surprised Fittler didn't find anything wrong with the tackle. He couldn't even get a report on Skivvy on Friday night (but had plenty of reports about any Souffs player that came off).

Fweddie pretty much hates Manly, that comes out in his commentary, constantly talking up our opposition.

But you can bet your bottom dollar that if it had been Skivvy who gave Burgess a chicken wing....Nein would have been all over it like a cheap suit instead of virtually ignoring it like they did.

Not that Skivvy would give anyone a chicken wing. If he wanted to hurt anyone out there he'd just put them on their backside with a big hit.

Eagles2nv said:
Well 2 weeks is ok (in a bitter sweet kind of way). Will give skivvy a good rest for the finals which will be good.

I think Jorge needs a rest aswell as he didnt seem well. I think he still has that injury.

So going forward I would move Hiku to centre and Blair and Gutho to fill the wings. Then try have skivvy and Jorge ready for finals wk 1. (assuming we are still top 4).
Not sure when Gutho is back from his foot injury

Eagles2nv said:

That's all fair thinking. However, Gutho might not be fit yet, in which case Satini may be considered. Like Hiku, he can play wing or centre.

Blair is actually a center. But having him next to Jorge would really weaken our LHS :cool:

Probably Tommy will go in there, especially if Gifty is ready to test the waters against the Titans :)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7