1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matai incident

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    How about the ref call when Matai went down injured? He was clipped on the back of the head by Myles but the refs call a knock on because he released the ball in his agony. So much for compassion.

Also, how about all the Titan cheap shots? Iris and Harrison should book units for. 2-3 week holiday. Not that it helps us.

2. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,800 / 58
    I thought the same thing re matai. With time off I thought for sure the video ref would rule a penalty for a high hit.

3. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Mellor was too busy throwing darts at his ET poster

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ian Martin tragic

Ian Martin tragic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    jamie lyon's lost ball that led to the set where the tits scored their first try was also an obvious strip.

5. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,802 / 122
    I can't understand it. The refs usually favour us.

6. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Clutching at straws blaming the refs. I actually thought it was funny we we got our third penalty from a high shot that Stevie went to ref and said "Someones going to get hurt out here".

• Like Like x 3
  7. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,753 / 57
    The Matai incident goes hand in hand with the forward passes, offside plays and holding down all night. Its called tipping the referees about head offices preference.