Matai Charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Steve Matai - Grade 1, will miss 1 match with early plea. Charged with striking.

Natahan Fien - Grade 1, early plea will not miss any games.

Thats a relatively good outcome, given its Matai, and with his history they could have gone over the top.

'It's only Souths'. Last time we played them they carved us up through the centres. Matai should know better. He just lets the team down by his impetuous actions.

lighten up it was a joke.

I thought you didnt take yourself as seriously as the clowns that have infested this forum in recent months.

The Wheel said:
I am assuming King had no case to answer

Only for causing Wayne to cry like a baby and Stanley to behave like a soccer prima donna

Sorry Fro, I just woke up from my poppy nap and reacted harshly. You're right, it's only Souths. Revenge will be so sweet.

Hoppa was expected to be out for 6 weeks...he has missed 2 weeks already...doesn't seem like he'd be ready yet...But we are talking about Hoppa here, so maybe God has healed him quicker...

T-Rex was already ruled out for 6 weeks...

DSM5 said:
Sorry Fro, I just woke up from my poppy nap and reacted harshly. You're right, it's only Souths. Revenge will be so sweet.

Its all good, I need a nap myself :)

Pablo said:
Funny how what he did is deemed more dangerous than what Uate did.

Spot on. If this was anyone else doing that would they get the same attention?

Should defend it. There is no evidence that he hit him it the head. I'd players were suspended for a swinging arm to the chest ... well, then you could just about suspend every player. I know it looked bad, but there is no evidence and we will need him against Souths. Defend it.

Manly should say they are dropping Matai because of what he did. He then serves his one match suspension in the NSW Cup this weekend. ( I'm assuming the NSW Cup side plays this weekend. The first grade team has a bye). He plays against Souths the following week after serving his suspension and not missing a game. I'm sure Brisbane would try, and get away with something like this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6