Matai and Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Matai is out then Brown will play centre.

Wright to cover fullback and bring in a winger who can catch and run and stick him outside Lyon.

Symonds to the bench.

If Api was fit it would be a different story. Don't think Tom T will play and would not risk him early with Stewy a possibility of another long sting on the sideline.

Mate, if I got paid for it as much as Baz does I'd gladly come up with a weekly team like @Turbo does :p

Here is a question.....is Api still injured? He could play 5/8 with Walker in the centres. Just another possibility.
I think this would be the case if he was available;however, I heard a couple of days ago that he was still no good - lower back injury.

I would just like to take this opportunity to again thank our recruitment and retention team for showing foresight in offloading NZ international Peta Hiku and rising local product Clint Gutherson. BZ!

Or should I be 'thanking' Luke Burgess and Feleti Mateo for standing firm?

took the words right out of my mouth ....

but hey we got lewis brown and nate myles in return .... what a disgrace

OMG can't we go a week without this sht. Our injury management systems are crap and have been for years. Can't believe I spent money on tickets to this coming drubbing.

I would just like to take this opportunity to again thank our recruitment and retention team for showing foresight in offloading NZ international Peta Hiku and rising local product Clint Gutherson. BZ!

Or should I be 'thanking' Luke Burgess and Feleti Mateo for standing firm?

unfortunately for us supporters .. Penns karma is going to cause us some pain for many years to come ! What a way to treat a club legend like Toov's in our 70th year ! Reap what you sow !

OMG can't we go a week without this sht. Our injury management systems are crap and have been for years. Can't believe I spent money on tickets to this coming drubbing.

You coming to the LA Mick, we can have a beer to drown our sorrows ?

blame the NRL mate. 5 x 5 day turnarounds in 8 weeks would bust any team, and then we get to play the top three teams in consecutive weeks with the B team.

B team, C team, D team.....that's what we've been forced to play with for the most part this year. To be where we are (8th after the Speels lost points) has been a bloody good effort.

Turbo was running around this arvo & is confident of playing Saturday night - Godinet definately there somewhere also.

B team, C team, D team.....that's what we've been forced to play with for the most part this year. To be where we are (8th after the Speels lost points) has been a bloody good effort.
But the worms haven't lost points according to the table. Turdy's slime trail has cleared all the bad elves from the worm's cupboard and it's plain sailing now for the NRL good ship lollipop.

Jeez im getting frustrated with all these injuries. Its either old age at a tender 32 or our training regime is crap . Manly need to go in the market hard for a centre and a pivot for next season right now . Stewart has to go , Tommy to 1, dylan to 3 and find a 6 . Come on manly we can all see it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6