Matai and Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Highly doubtful. More like Brown to centre and T-Red back in the second row.

Agree, just having fun, I said that in an earlier post. I've seen 8 different combinations from people that watch Manly every week. If we all can't agree, poor TB is on a hiding to nothing.

Whichever way he goes I wish him success.

For me if Tommy T doesn't pass a fitness test
1 Wright
2 Tuitahi
3 Lyon
4 Walker
5 Williame
6 Goodinet
7 DCE
but if Tommy passes fitness Wright back to wing Tommy fullback

Poor Matai could qualify for a disability payout. Bulging disc, no shoulder joints, no elbow joints left :(

But the biggest heart :inlove:

Maybe due to all the five day turnarounds this year the players aren't used to training so they've injured themselves during training.
I'm wondering if the whole playing group walked under a ladder and then tripped over a black cat in the off season.

Take heart in the fact that Wright and Williame were very solid in the tests.

Maybe Mateo or Api will play 6, those two on the wings, Walker centres, Tom Turbo #1. Works for me...

I hate to say it but its getting more and more to the point where I don't think we're going to have Snake in 2017. Either he is going to retire or they are going to let him go and play a year with Gifty at Catalans before they both call time.

Skivy I am not so sure about. He's playing well enough to continue, but will his battered and bruised body let him play on past this year?

Worst case scenario is that we lose Killer, Snake and Skivy at the same time. We have a replacement for Snake with young Tommy and a possible ready made first grade centre in Walker. I think Jorge will eventually be moved infield to replace Skivy, but then we have to find replacement wingers and a possible replacement centre or 5/8 depending on where Walker plays.

2016 might well be the end of an era for Manly. The last of the 2008 hero's with only DCE and Ferris left from 2011.

Agree, just having fun, I said that in an earlier post. I've seen 8 different combinations from people that watch Manly every week. If we all can't agree, poor TB is on a hiding to nothing.

Whichever way he goes I wish him success.

Mate, if I got paid for it as much as Baz does I'd gladly come up with a weekly team like @Turbo does :p

Here is a question.....is Api still injured? He could play 5/8 with Walker in the centres. Just another possibility.

They won't be here in 2016?
swtmvsx.jpg

Yep got me, sticky fingers !!

I hate to say it but its getting more and more to the point where I don't think we're going to have Snake in 2017. Either he is going to retire or they are going to let him go and play a year with Gifty at Catalans before they both call time.

Skivy I am not so sure about. He's playing well enough to continue, but will his battered and bruised body let him play on past this year?

Worst case scenario is that we lose Killer, Snake and Skivy at the same time. We have a replacement for Snake with young Tommy and a possible ready made first grade centre in Walker. I think Jorge will eventually be moved infield to replace Skivy, but then we have to find replacement wingers and a possible replacement centre or 5/8 depending on where Walker plays.

2016 might well be the end of an era for Manly. The last of the 2008 hero's with only DCE and Ferris left from 2011.
I would just like to take this opportunity to again thank our recruitment and retention team for their foresight in offloading NZ international Peta Hiku and rising local product Clint Gutherson. BZ!

Or should I be 'thanking' Luke Burgess and Feleti Mateo for standing firm?

Last edited:
Mate, if I got paid for it as much as Baz does I'd gladly come up with a weekly team like @Turbo does :p

Here is a question.....is Api still injured? He could play 5/8 with Walker in the centres. Just another possibility.

Well, let's see.

In the past hour we have had the following players nominated for the 5/8 position on Saturday.

Lyon, Walker, Mateo, Godinet, Hynes, Parcell and Api.

The winner is ..........

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8