matai and chris keating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

adam355

anyone heard anything concrete on matai's future, remember we were ment to hear something on it? and if anyone listened to the parra game notice chris keating is now on the bench since he's signed with the dogs? is des retarded
give DCE a go

He's not full retard. He's like Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded.

Good one Volley,
Des is in the coaches box, knitting a sweater, when he should be putting Tiger Balm on his forward packs nuts!!

Keating was put on the bench because Robson and Mortimer work better as a pair than Mortimer and Keating.

Volley link said:
He's not full retard. He's like Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded.
Funniest thing I've read since the weekend.

adam link said:
anyone heard anything concrete on matai's future, remember we were ment to hear something on it? and if anyone listened to the parra game notice chris keating is now on the bench since he's signed with the dogs? is des retarded
give DCE a go

If every coach from every team benched the players that have signed with another club mid year for the following season then you would have 60% of the players sitting on the bench.

If I have said it once I have said it a thousand times, the NRL or Independant Commission needs to step in and stop player negotiations until the end of the season as it does nothing but instil disharmony in a team.
85% of all statistics are made up.

We are trying to win the comp, not seek petty revenge because a player chose to take a higher paying contract.

Dan link said:
We are trying to win the comp, not seek petty revenge because a player chose to take a higher paying contract.

Perfectly said Dan....but I'd still like DCE to get a run, especially of we drop well out of the 8 and have no chance of getting back in.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184002.msg273911#msg273911 date=1278983133]

Perfectly said Dan....but I'd still like DCE to get a run, especially of we drop well out of the 8 and have no chance of getting back in.
[/quote]

So Monday :)

Ha Fro no doubt about you mate, you should be a comedian.

But in all seriousness lose the next one and the next one and we could be well in that position.

TBH they could lose them all and in the grand scheme of things life will go on.

doesnt mean I would be any less indignant were that to happen :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6