Matai accepts early guilty plea

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

delz

Reserve Grader
Looks like Matai has accepted the early guilty plea meaning our backline stocks are pretty low against the Rabbits.

With Hopate and Williams unlikely to play due to injury our backline may look like this :

1. Stewart
2 Robertson
3. Lyon
4. Whare
5. Oldfield
6. Foran
7. DCE

This game will be tough.

With Hoppa still out injured does this mean Whare to play centre against the rabbits? Please des not Bhurer.

Did the bye used to constitute a game ? i could have sworn that it did ! Matai plays hard, but there was no real need for the swinging arm.

tookey said:
With Hoppa still out injured does this mean Whare to play centre against the rabbits? Please des not Bhurer.

When was the game Buhrer played a full game a centre? Was it against the Rabbits? He killed it that day.

Masked Eagle said:
tookey said:

When was the game Buhrer played a full game a centre? Was it against the Rabbits? He killed it that day.

Bhurer's form has slipped in recent weeks and his game against the dragons was not one of his best especially in the second half at centre

Lyon wasn't at his best at Bluetongue and Inglis ran through him to score. We need Killer to be strong and get some help with Inglis.

Bye does not constitute a game unforunately.

Inglis will back up after origin as well.

I saw a bit of Whare last year, don't really rate the kid sorry.

Scored 3 tries on debut yes, but most of the work was done for him, all he had to do was drop over the line.

Hoping for a miracle that Young Hoppa will be ready.

But without Taylor i think we're a good chance, esp at home.

Masked Eagle said:
tookey said:

Yes it was Souths and he scored 2 tries that game.

It was Taylor and Inglis on Lyon and Robbo's wing that caused a lot of the issues that game. However:

1) no Taylor, possibly no Inglis.
2) Lyon hasn't just come back from a 2 week injury like he had in Round 4.

Bhurer will be on Robbo's wing and Lyon and Oldfield will be on the other side. We'll crush them with the combo that Lyon and Oldfield currently have.

As for Bhurer's spot on the bench, if the rumours are true, I'd give it to Rodney.

We should beat them at brookie; the 1, 6, 7, and 9 are all still there. As mentioned, lyon was a bit rusty last time round. souffs should cop some of the punishment for the loss to the dragons, if you get my meaning.

stoodamire said:
Bye does not constitute a game unforunately.

Inglis will back up after origin as well.

I saw a bit of Whare last year, don't really rate the kid sorry.

Scored 3 tries on debut yes, but most of the work was done for him, all he had to do was drop over the line.

Hoping for a miracle that Young Hoppa will be ready.

But without Taylor i think we're a good chance, esp at home.
Hoppa wont be ready , but Buhrer will as he is due for another big game for us.

Dessie should have ripped off another door at after the game and screamed to matai saying he will be dropped to NSW cup.

Gets named in NSW cup last week, misses the game due to suspension.

Lines up against Softs Sydney Babbits on Sunday

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4