Mataeo mystery ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
c eagle said:
Who's the guy on the end in the group shot with killer in it......

The sprint coach.

Gee Mateo does have some size about him. Looking a bit rough too. He has always struck me a someone who doesn't understand how big he is, scared to take a hit. A bit like a dinosaur who once played in a great team. No time for pansy passes, this year son. I'll be more impressed if Mateo is in amongst the hard stuff, then and just may be then, those pansy passes of his, will rightfully be called a good 'off load'.

Bring on the footy already.

Watched online YouTube video of him has a lot of ability. His offloading is a lot more direct and at line different to gifty. He could unlock our backs the errors is the worry.

c eagle said:
No the small islander guy to Lyons right at the end of group.

Delroy Berryman is the short one second from the end, Tony Satini is the last one you can make out in the pic with orange boots.

Here's the write up from that session. Not much actual info though...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/star-halves-kieran-and-daly-shine-as-sea-eagles-resume-training/story-fngr8iii-1227175048780

Also go to Nami's instagram and you'll see Mr Mateo in training.
http://instagram.com/nami_lui/

I just saw Feleti down at Narrabeen shops. Looking a bit soft round the guts. Must be on the Killer diet...

expecting big things from him this year. everyone knows he's loaded with potential. Had heard from many people the last couple of seasons that he wasn't treated very well at warriors, and as such was just going through the motions. one of those people who are usually on the money reckons he is currently as happy as a pig in a pile of crap with the move back and really putting in and aiming to secure a starting spot. shouldnt be any of the lazy stuff in his game this year (i'm hoping). Straight into my supercoach squad if he does snag a starting spot.

I guess that explains seeing him down at the shops.

Also good to see three updates yesterday from the club, even if they were regarding a trial, pilates and pretty stock Q & A...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6