1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matabele

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Ryan, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,137 / 289
    Where are you dude? I DEMAND to here some prose about how you are feeling about the team at present.

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Matabele has felt the same way each week and doesn't ride a roller coaster of emotion through each game and training session etc. His views are well documented!

3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,137 / 289
    Well - if we play well - I will sing praises. If we lose 9 from 10, I will be the executioner. I have NO qualms about the fact that I get very excited, then very dissapointed Cantten. I wear my heart on my sleeve - you all know it. And it's because I have a passion for The Eagles - though lately, I am questionning that.

I "think" you were relating your response to me in an off handed way - hence what I have said mate.

4. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
  5. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Perhaps he is off writing a first instalment of another one of his promised serials. Still waiting for the conclusion to his Tolkienesque "The Bird" (perhaps the Eagle has been shot by a bow and arrow wielding troll called Monas the Unpopular), and the next instalment of the Biblical Alternate Eagles history is overdue.

Anyway we can all guess how he would be feeling, like the rest of us no doubt. Disappointed that our suspicions have been founded and that our criticism has been justified. Oh to taste some humble pie.

6. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I have indigestion from all the faeces sanwiches that have been served up lately.

7. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Did you eat it Matabele?

8. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I'm not as naive as you.

9. byso

byso Well-Known Member