Mata in the Paper?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Noticed the photo on the SMH story had a "we are silvertails" banner up from i think the 08 GF.

Good stuff

www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/never-mind-the-broncos-its-manly-against-the-rest-of-the-world-20110922-1kncu.html#ixzz1YiS5XjEy

The Push It Up Fan graces the page 3 of the Manly Daily today.
Go to the http://digitaledition.manlydaily.com.au/#folio=003 to marvel :)

Jake must have forgot the product that day.

and lmao at the photographers name, Simon Cocksedge

HappilyManly said:
The Push It Up Fan graces the page 3 of the Manly Daiiy today.
Go to the digitaledition to marvel :)

Good to see the Silvertails banner gets into the mass circulation paper ahead of that other stupid banner.

Matabele said:
HappilyManly said:

Good to see the Silvertails banner gets into the mass circulation paper ahead of that other stupid banner.

Yeah, you're the best Mata. I wish I, no not just I. I wish everyone was like you.

Matabele said:
HappilyManly said:

Well that's a relief Mata. When I saw the heading I wondered if it was the obituary section. Reactions from silvertail members were probably divided..................;)

Duff said:
Matabele said:
HappilyManly said:

Yeah, you're the best Mata. I wish I, no not just I. I wish everyone was like you.
The world needs an endless supply of Fig Jam.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2