Master of the Red Herring

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All these puns are being crammed in like.... some sort of fish into a tin.

That's because of 3 reasons:

1: You didn't make it a poll, so no one's attention can be held long enough to type,

2: No one ever really visits these sub forums. A pity as gold gets typed in here, and

3: Everyone knows it's me :( I don't mean to but.

globaleagle said:

1: You didn't make it a poll, so no one's attention can be held long enough to type,

2: No one ever really visits these sub forums. A pity as gold gets typed in here, and

Love yore work Global, didint make it a pole cuz I done know tha utha players form well nuff.

Juz didint wont two hand youse thuy title uncontested.

Even wiff yaw ADHD and ortographobia ye arr won funnie bastard.

Why is bastard deleted?

I had to look up otrographobia! (irony)

Actually the user 'fro' has as his tag.... 'spelling nazi' so he's the real one (or is it won...wun?)

I dunno why ... is deleted. I saw ba5tard was deleted (until I used a 5 instead of an s)

I guess Dan is thinking of the children!!!!

Alan said:
globaleagle said:

Love yore work Global, didint make it a pole cuz I done know tha utha players form well nuff.

Juz didint wont two hand youse thuy title uncontested.

Even wiff yaw ADHD and ortographobia ye arr won funnie ....

Why is ... deleted?

Of course it's global mate.

He wins by sheer volume of experience, and back-catalogue, as it were.

What the hell is ''ortographobia'' ? (Can't be bothered looking that up!)

Not to worry Alan old mate; you'd still probably take the points (or chocolates) for oldest and fattest amongst us!

I admit to being in a good paddock myself in recent times (not shore on global's physical attributes; or lack thereof) but I'm guessing you could walk around the block a bit more, as opposed to walking to the fridge.

So it's a big Congratz to global - even if it's by forfeit to be precise - the prize would shorely be a fish supper (talk to Alan global, it was his poll).

Though being the best of anything on a Ship of Fools is hardly worth rowing home about!

"sure" not 'shore'

lolololocoptor!

fisical attriboots?

well I have a big willy and a young wife. Not sure if the 2 are related. refer previous wedding cake comment

WAIT: You were using shore as in sea shore to keep the nautical theme going.

crikey I missed that.

booooooo me

[/quote]

Not to worry Alan old mate; you'd still probably take the points (or chocolates) for oldest and fattest amongst us!

[/quote]

That photo was taken from my bad side. I was actually saying "forget the IRB, carry me up the beach you dopes"

I miss the beach. I used to live in a place where if I walked 100 mtrs I'd be on miles of unspoiled golden sand.

[/quote]

That photo was taken from my bad side. I was actually saying "forget the IRB, carry me up the beach you dopes"
[/quote]

Not to worry mate, I ''fillets'' beer and pizzas all round again tonight anyway!

Let's hope it's a whale of a game and a mighty Manly win.

''We will fight them on the beaches...''!

Damn straight!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never mind old mate, I ''fillets'' beer and pizza night again now!

Let's hope it's a whale of a game with a mighty Manly win.

''We will fight them on the beaches...!''

Damn straight!

FootNote: We didn't just fight 'em, we fu#@ed 'em up! Awesome win!

And, re the red herring poll...Napper is pretty clever at smoke-signals and the art of creating disquiet too.

ooooh that's true. Napper is the best! He wins.

Plus the amount he reels in surely (shorely) gets him a ton of red herrings.

No I think you still win, if only on versatility alone global.

Napper gets an honourable mention.

Although, to keep your title in perspective...Not exactly a raft of nominations mate!

Not so much herrings but sardines have become something of an unofficial ST meme for hi-jacked threads. I think it goes back to the notorious ASADA thread and @niccipops post #69 (and of course @globaleagle provided the pretty sardine pic at post #93.)

Possibly best forgotten (?) but otherwise:
http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Manly-Sea-Eagles-statement-after-ASADA-meeting?pid=473706#pid473706

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2