Massive Massoe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz said:
As an aside has anyone been a fan of the many journey men come good signings? I can not remember a a buzz when we signed Brenton Lawrence last year

Back in March last year in a thread about which Titans player would you like to sign when they were about to go bust, I nominated Lawrence, (was the only too one from memory). Plenty of others nominated guys like Gordon, James, Bird, Harrison, Taylor etc but I said I thought Lawrence would go well at our club with our history of players kicking on here. Saw him operate closely when he was down in Canberra and he was one guy who was just needing a chance because his workrate, leadership, talent, commitment was never in question for me.

Oh and Masoe is a beast. He does have a little bit of crazy in him, but if you harnessed his talent the right way he could be as dominant a big guy as anybody.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/NiHobSNvZ6M?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/NiHobSNvZ6M?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I remember a couple of years ago I got down close to the sideline and was shocked at just how big Brent Kite was, he didn't show his size on tv.

What shocked me yesterday was that Mose just dwarfed Kite, he is enormous.

Killer03 said:
What shocked me yesterday was that Mose just dwarfed Kite, he is enormous.

Where is Mose off to next season?
He'd be perfect for The Biggest Loser - the TV show and Parramatta!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2