Massive Danger Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not a week goes by without someone declaring this weeks game a "massive danger game". notwithstanding the fact that the statement doesn't make much sense surely the overuse of the statement makes its desired impact redundant

I propose the use if this statement be banned, and replaced with "I really haven't got much to contribute to this thread and am just posting a fairly obvious cliche"

C'mon Daniel you know you want to do it...

Canteen Worker is our resident "Most important game of the year" man, surprised he didn't say it before week one :)

"Yeah the boys all dug deep today and we're just happy to come away with the two points" lol

why do we live in a country where if something isn't liked or people don't agree with something it has to be banned.Tolerance is a skill and a vital skill to have in this world, or maybe that should be banned too.

Just choose to ignore, laugh, disagree,ignore whatever it takes but give the banathon a rest . Education is always a better option

And if that doesnt work i suggest we Ban all posts that recommend banning of any sort

Not having a go voice, I hear your point,It is very overused and i get sick of it too, just sick of the ban ban ban attitude that has taken australia by storm.Oh no i mentioned the storm, I should be banned

The minority always seem to have the most to say and say it the loudest

Some people on this forum are more worried about other people opinions rather than realise this is a open forum to any member of the public and after all it’s only an expression of free speech.

If you don't like it don't read it. Only fools and sheep will follow.

Maybe a liberal smattering of emoticons would assist some in applying a level of facetiousness - instead of a malevolent tone - to the original post

While I am unsure as to what minority I belong to I will be sure to use this new found status to an ends far more beneficial than eliminating cliches from the site (insert emoticon of choice).

And yes I would love to educate many to express themselves more effectively - maybe this thread will help one person think before typing.

Cheers
VFTH

voicefromthehill said:
Maybe a liberal smattering of emoticons would assist some in applying a level of facetiousness - instead of a malevolent tone - to the original post

That's what I do.

:cool::cool::heart::exclamation::p:angel:

And yes I would love to educate many to express themselves more effectively - maybe this thread will help one person think before typing.

Nah

Bugger, post #10 again, I hate that /RANT

Manly 2/2!!!

Look at what the sharks are paying! Get on em!!

This is a danger game for us after all. lol

There's a MASSIVE danger that I will have a headache on Tuesday morning....I don't know what it is but every time Manly play and I have to watch on TV I need to drink about 6-8 beers before the start, then I can't sit down whilst it's on meaning I am always at the fridge for another one, then my throat gets sore from screaming at the refs so I have more beers, then the wife gets the ****s and goes upstairs so I have more beers (becuase I can), then we win and I have a drink to celebrate....I agree a MASSIVE danger!!

Daniel said:
Canteen Worker is our resident "Most important game of the year" man, surprised he didn't say it before week one :)

Haven't written this for a long time but this week is the most important game of the year so far!!!!! :)

jbb/james said:
why do we live in a country where if something isn't liked or people don't agree with something it has to be banned.Tolerance is a skill and a vital skill to have in this world, or maybe that should be banned too.

Just choose to ignore, laugh, disagree,ignore whatever it takes but give the banathon a rest . Education is always a better option

And if that doesnt work i suggest we Ban all posts that recommend banning of any sort

Not having a go voice, I hear your point,It is very overused and i get sick of it too, just sick of the ban ban ban attitude that has taken australia by storm.Oh no i mentioned the storm, I should be banned

You mentioned banning. You should be banned. Oh ****e I need to be banned

I think the sharkies will be keen to post their first win of the season, they had a lot of pressure on them from the shire to succeed after they purchased carney. I think they will be desperate after getting done by the knights.

Mark from Brisbane said:
There's a MASSIVE danger that I will have a headache on Tuesday morning....I don't know what it is but every time Manly play and I have to watch on TV I need to drink about 6-8 beers before the start, then I can't sit down whilst it's on meaning I am always at the fridge for another one, then my throat gets sore from screaming at the refs so I have more beers, then the wife gets the ****s and goes upstairs so I have more beers (becuase I can), then we win and I have a drink to celebrate....I agree a MASSIVE danger!!

Great post Mark. My wife kicks me out of the house when a Manly game is on.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7