Marvel Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about the Phantom - he is sort of maroon.
phantom.jpg

First appearing in 1939, The Phantom set the trend

At least we won't look like Parra this time, so that's a plus. Honestly I know the guy who plays Wolverine is a Manly fan but what moron decided it would be good to give us a jersey that is literally the opposite to what we usually wear?

Anyway, apart from ours most of the superhero jerseys last year looked pretty good last year. Hopefully that trend continues and this supposed Daredevil one is cool, because I need a new Manly jersey pretty soon.
Yeh the nuffie that designed last years jersey needs to be chucked in paddock with a cow skin over them and with some luck the bull in the paddock would **** some sense into them.

Gambit, Magneto or Iron Man.

image.jpg
image.jpg

But agree Phantom would best sum up the Manly team of 2015, no where to be seen

They won't do Iron Man again and Magneto isn't a Hero he's a Villian. I can't see Gambit as he isn't in any movies yet. We might get ANTMAN his costume in the movie is kind of burgundy.

They won't do Iron Man again and Magneto isn't a Hero he's a Villian. I can't see Gambit as he isn't in any movies yet. We might get ANTMAN his costume in the movie is kind of burgundy.

Burgundy? Is Ron in the Marvel world? We could have another Brookie Battle and quote the great man with, "...well that escalated quickly!"

As long as we dont ever have to wear that dreadful gold and blue jumper, I cringe at that thought and it is now symbolic that when the team wore it last year against the donkeys, Whatmough and Foran were in talks with the whinging worms, and every picture of them after that was in that jumper.

Looking at the promo videos I think they give away subtle clues. My guesses are:

Tigers - Marty Tapau - The Falcon set up high
Knights - Jarred Mullen - Spiderman his sort of pose the city skyscrapers in the background
Cowboys - Gavin Cooper - Thor with the thunder & lightning same as last year
Sea Eagles - Kieran Foran - Antman with him been in the tunnel (I do think the jersey looks to have the Daredevil DD on it tho from the jersey promo)
Roosters - RTS - Captain America last year
Dragons - Gareth Widdop - Ironman last year
Canberra - Paul Vaughn - The Hulk last year

Looking at the promo videos I think they give away subtle clues. My guesses are:

Tigers - Marty Tapau - The Falcon set up high
Knights - Jarred Mullen - Spiderman his sort of pose the city skyscrapers in the background
Cowboys - Gavin Cooper - Thor with the thunder & lightning same as last year
Sea Eagles - Kieran Foran - Antman with him been in the tunnel (I do think the jersey looks to have the Daredevil DD on it tho from the jersey promo)
Roosters - RTS - Captain America last year
Dragons - Gareth Widdop - Ironman last year
Canberra - Paul Vaughn - The Hulk last year

The problem is...as a chick, if it's got 'DD' on the chest I can't buy/wear one, because casual observers will assume it's a size reference...

As long as we dont ever have to wear that dreadful gold and blue jumper, I cringe at that thought and it is now symbolic that when the team wore it last year against the donkeys, Whatmough and Foran were in talks with the whinging worms, and every picture of them after that was in that jumper.

Agreed worst jersey in history

It will be Dare Devil or Antman considering the latest Marvel releases that resemble our colours. Personally I think Magneto would be awesome, a super villain definitely fits manly!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2