Martin Taupau names the player

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parcell's strength is that be backs up through the middle section. It's where Snake used to play, but he is now playing wider.

Parcell's speed can allow him to catch up to someone who has made a break through the middle or a short kick to a vacant area between the defensive line and the fullback. If you look at how he scored so many tries with Ipswich, that's what he did.

Parcell is potentially a prolific try scorer because of his speed over a short distance, but he needs someone to create the opportunities for him.

With DCE's role now reduced to just one side (rather than his rolling commission this year which didn't work or suit his game) and Green working the other side it's a classic situation for both the halves to know they can go outside or inside with Parcell just waiting for an opportunity inside.

I'm not sure how Barrett will play it this year but if I was him I'd lead with Api and then put on Parcell when the opposition forwards are tiring and the whole game plan changes for little kicks in behind the tiring forwards or short offloads to him and confuse the hell out of the opposition by then playing it wide again, so they don't know where you are going to go and it's far less predictable.

Hope he is good for us as he was at The Storm...oh...and Wigan Warriors, and Hull KR, and Canterbury Bulldogs, and Cronulla Sharks, and Parramatta Eels since 2007.

Hope he is good for us as he was at The Storm...oh...and Wigan Warriors, and Hull KR, and Canterbury Bulldogs, and Cronulla Sharks, and Parramatta Eels since 2007.
He was great at storm and over in England where he was another level above them.

What I will find interesting is how Green plays it

Will he struggle without the structured nature of Storm..... or will he explode with talent now that he is not shackled by Smith and Cronk?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4