Maroon or White jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Andy Palamara said:
If roosters win I'm going to the outlet and grab a white strip before they sell out

Picked mine up just before Christmas knew I would need it in October! Lol

bob dylan said:
Andy Palamara said:
If roosters win I'm going to the outlet and grab a white strip before they sell out

Picked mine up just before Christmas knew I would need it in October! Lol

Weren't confident we'd be minor premiers Bob ? ;)

Fitting if we play for the trophy in the same white strip we wore in that famous victory on Friday.

Only 2008 GF can top that win in all my time as a fan, going back to the early 90s.

Hoping we can get up on Sunday to forever immortalise the 2013 away strip.

@Larissa any hints re Premiers jerseys ala 2011 should the boys get the job done on Sunday?

Manly Team photo session has the Team in White.

Will be great if Manly put out a Premiers Edition again - it will contrast well with my Maroon 2011 Premiers Jersey :)

Manly Superstore stock of away jersey coming in on Tuesday, not a lot available until then.

HappilyManly said:
Manly Team photo session has the Team in White.

Will be great if Manly put out a Premiers Edition again - it will contrast well with my Maroon 2011 Premiers Jersey :)

Dont get ahead of yourself it is bad luck, just ask any Bunnies supporter.

bob dylan said:
Dont get ahead of yourself it is bad luck, just ask any Bunnies supporter.

The difference between the hope of something that hasn't happened in 40+ years; and the expectation of a not so distant event recurring, based on its recent iteration, will get me a new jersey this year :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4