Maroon Jerseys for GF?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Simmo

With the Storm out and us the next best ranked team, I assume we get first pick of which jersey we play in for the GF ??

I much prefer the Maroon strip over the White strip. Notwithstanding our 2 premierships wearing white in the late 70's, it is our Maroon with White Hoops strip that screams Manly the most to me.

Larissa, can you confirm with the Club that we will be playing in our Maroon strip?

Simmo said:
With the Storm out and us the next best ranked team, I assume we get first pick of which jersey we play in for the GF ??

I much prefer the Maroon strip over the White strip. Notwithstanding our 2 premierships wearing white in the late 70's, it is our Maroon with White Hoops strip that screams Manly the most to me.

Larissa, can you confirm with the Club that we will be playing in our Maroon strip?

I would also assume we will wear the maroon strip. Will have to wait till tomorrow for 100% answer though.

yeah thats what i was thinking, no conflict so both should be given the opportunity to play in their home kit.

I reckon the manly kaspersky home kit is the best jersey in the league. Hope to see the maroon kit on GF day!!

On a related note the maroon should shine from the crowd, aided by the warriors kit being black and white

Just did a quick search, the warriors usually wear white when playing us at home, I would guess they will again. They also were in white to face the storm.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6