Maroon and White Army Facebook Page to organise home game stuff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It should be like English football and be segregated anyway. That would nullify this point, you wouldn't be allowed anywhere but your own supporter area.

Segregation would increase the noise and lower the anger.

There are only 3 games so far this season where there is a package on offer (2 games in QLD & 1 in NZ)
Fact is that some people like the option of meeting with and watching the game with other Manly fans when travelling to games a fair way away.
I know of many that travel solo or as a couple or in small groups and then meet friends once there
The packages that Mark offers allows them to do it and is really the only way to secure a dedicated reserved area in a venue close to a ground on game day and seats as a block rather than scattered around an away supporters bay (for the semis I was ordering around 150 tickets direct from the NRL - try doing that on-line with Ticketek!)
For all other away games we publish where we will meet pre-game and in the ground (assuming there are no dedicated GA bays such as Cronulla, Kogarah, Penrith, Newcastle etc.) and those that want to generally come along - whether they have come on the supporters bus from the Leagues club or travelled as a seperate group (eg "the Push it up" crew) or in some instances live locally.
The fact that over the years we have seen increasing numbers travel and that the groups in the areas we meet get larger season by season is testament that it is popular for fans.
Not official, not commercial...just a group of us that go to the games, enjoy being with others and are happy for people to join us.
It's working so no need to muck around with it?

Anyway, back on topic.

Game day march, we're looking at getting hopefully over 100 people for the first march. Anyone reckon we can get at least 200+ for the first march?

ManlyArmy said:
Anyway, back on topic.

Game day march, we're looking at getting hopefully over 100 people for the first march. Anyone reckon we can get at least 200+ for the first march?

Hoping it has similar scenes like the Wanders get prior to there games

COME ON MANLY FANS THAT ARE CLOSE TO BROOKIE GET AMONGST IT

eagles2win said:
ManlyArmy said:
Anyway, back on topic.

Same atmosphere, yes that would be great. Similar scenes, no due to that they have flares.

But it would be good if it created an awesome atmosphere that its recognised all over the NRL community.

ManlyArmy said:
eagles2win said:
ManlyArmy said:
Anyway, back on topic.

Same atmosphere, yes that would be great. Similar scenes, no due to that they have flares.

But it would be good if it created an awesome atmosphere that its recognised all over the NRL community.

That's what I mean sans flares.

I hope you've got a few like minded people that are prepared to carry the baton if you're not there

Some of the "Push It Up Manly" crew are getting into it. Hopefully we can get all the groups of people with banners and huge flags to join in.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2