Mark Gasnier

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was going to post about this yuk fit but thought is just me so stayed at pub and drank winners beer winners wine and winners scotch and tequila

My fingers are slurring so I will leave by saying I love to see some one put one right on his fucn chin that sticks out of his fucn ugly tool brained head

Hope I am allowed to say that

I think I just ate the box that was stuck to the bottom of my pizza
They guy is an A grade knob who loves death riding us!

For a media commentary job surely ones grammar and speech must be above average, even exceptional. Gasnier has the enunciation of an 8 year old low-socioeconomic bogan. He is awkward in player interviews, has no ad-lib and as already stated, is blatantly bias. If his surname was Johnson or Smith he would not have a contract at Fox Sports...

WALLOP!
519246-steve-matai.jpg

Most biased commentator there is. Manly fans - just remeber back to what was supposed to be his last NRL game before he went to Rugby in 2008. Manly smashed the Dragons 38-6 in the semi (1st v 8th) to send him packing.

Unfortunately his family name gets him through just about any post-career rugby league door.

Least talented caller ever in a long list of commentators that includes Ray Hadlee.

He cant even speak english. With famous phrases like "the player is the most destructible" and "the sun must be hotter then it is"......

I loved how Vossy kept going him and a cpl times you could tell he must've turned to him in the commentary box with a WTF are you on pus-head?! .He knew he'd been given the Fox village idiot , and wasn't going to put up with his ****.
Sorry to bring it up again but I still can't stop chuckling about the name Pus-head....classic !

same as brandy alexander -does he still live at collaroy?? he hates manly too. that's alright cause we hate them all too. the worst is that idiot warren smith - he is such a biased tool. always sides against us
Brandy and, dare I say it, Braith Anasta are the two best commentators on Fox, provide good intelligent insights and are generally quite objective in their analysis (except for Braith who clearly hates his former team the Tigers lol)

Most biased commentator there is. Manly fans - just remeber back to what was supposed to be his last NRL game before he went to Rugby in 2008. Manly smashed the Dragons 38-6 in the semi (1st v 8th) to send him packing.

He had already bought his plane ticket to France before the game even started.

He knew he and ST Merge were going no further in the post-season.

Brandy and, dare I say it, Braith Anasta are the two best commentators on Fox, provide good intelligent insights and are generally quite objective in their analysis (except for Braith who clearly hates his former team the Tigers lol)

Brandy is very good and although he might not likes us he respects our club. Might have had some insights working alongside Gibbsy on 2UE. Braith has been very good as a commentator. I wasn't sold when he started but he honeslty keeps the calls very down the middle every time i have listened to him. Overall they are way better than anything 9 can dish out but but Gasnier really tried my patience yesterday. The Gagai call could have gone either way (being against Manly and all) but just wanted it overturned to make him look stupid as usual

For a media commentary job surely ones grammar and speech must be above average, even exceptional. Gasnier has the enunciation of an 8 year old low-socioeconomic bogan. He is awkward in player interviews, has no ad-lib and as already stated, is blatantly bias. If his surname was Johnson or Smith he would not have a contract at Fox Sports...
Gasnier went to Blockers School of Grammar. Either there or The Centre for kids who can't read good and Wanna Learn How to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6