Marital Status

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
seperated 3 years now after 7 year marriage. In a new relationship with a wonderful new woman. Filling out divorce papers.

We got all types then hey. Good to see.

I'm single, have been for a while now... have the odd "fling" and was with a girl for 6 months not too long ago but I enjoy the single life.. I'm at 22 years old now and am thinking it's probably time to find someone i guess.... but I'm kind of over going out to pubs and clubs now (still fairly regularly) but it's not my favourite thing to do. I found that if your after a relationship then Pubs and Clubs aren't the place to look and the high school sweetheart boat has floated away.. it just makes me wonder where you meet girls these days.. i'm not that desperate or anything because as I say i'm quite happy living the single life and I don't really want to get married/kids etc until I am satisfied i've gotten the most out of my youth and single life. But as a single bloke sometimes you do wonder if it will ever happen.

In the meantime, i'm heading down the gold coast this weekend with the boys for 3 days worth of pissing up, going to the goldy races on saturday and the titans v raiders game on sunday.... so all is good. Might meet the future Mrs. Nutzcraw down there ;)

22 and looking around for a wife 8|

Man I wish I was 22 and single again. Mate you have got at least another 10 years of good times ahead of you so I wouldn't be looking to pull up stumps just yet young fella.

As for worrying about where to meet the babes.......build it and they will come :lol:

Dont know if there really is a right age....just depends on if you are with the right person, and if you feel ready. I was 24, lots of people said that was too young, but people who knew the two of us well were saying "Its about time!!!"

I think the key is not rushing in though...nothing wrong with living together for a while and so on beforehand I reckon

:lol:

C & C, I'm not looking for a wife... i'm not even really looking for a girlfriend.. it's just **** you think about sometimes that's all.

I'll be best man at a mates wedding in december.. he'll be 23. I think they are nutz (excuse the pun).. but i'll be the best man and get the free piss :) :drunk:

Make sure during the ceremony when they ask you for the rings you pretend you can't find them for a few seconds. That one never fails to impress.

Nutz as for where to meet them, i find the following

- One night stands, you find at night clubs (Candy's in Sydney is prime for this)
- Short flings - pubs and bars

My last gf I met through indoor soccer but she was only 21 and things were never going to work

My current GF, well she is my mates flatmate and my neighbour. I went around there to watch the footy and after the footy was over, she came home and we started talking, one thing lead to another, things were awkward for a few days but now things are good.

I can not stress how convenient is
a) Her living in the same townhouse complex as me
b) her living with my mate

But yeah mate I wouldn't worry, meeting girls is easy, meeting good ones is a bit harder, but i wouldn't stress about it, there are plenty out there and forcing it is not the right thing to do, when it happens it happens bro

I am in the 'high school sweetheart boat' as you put it nutz.

I first met my GF when I was 10 years old. Got together when we were 17 and its been happening ever since.

I'll marry her one day but I don't know when. We don't need the contract to prove anything.

I don't think the whole pissing it up until your 30 would sit with me personally. Your starting to wonder too by the sounds of it (considering you bring up such a personal topic of a footy website).

If your going to spend the rest of your life with someone and they mean so much to you that marriage is involved, wouldn't you want that 10 years of pissing up to be used spending time with the 'one' while you can.

You never know when things will come to an end. To me, my girl is more important than drinking or footie and thats why I would never ever in my life consider what could have been if I had just partied that little bit longer.

However if you do happen to find missus right this weekend, just make sure her name isn't 'always' ;)

I am in the 'high school sweetheart boat' as you put it nutz.

I first met my GF when I was 10 years old. Got together when we were 17 and its been happening ever since.

I'll marry her one day but I don't know when. We don't need the contract to prove anything.

I don't think the whole pissing it up until your 30 would sit with me personally. Your starting to wonder too by the sounds of it (considering you bring up such a personal topic of a footy website).

If your going to spend the rest of your life with someone and they mean so much to you that marriage is involved, wouldn't you want that 10 years of pissing up to be used spending time with the 'one' while you can.

You never know when things will come to an end. To me, my girl is more important than drinking or footie and thats why I would never ever in my life consider what could have been if I had just partied that little bit longer.

However if you do happen to find missus right this weekend, just make sure her name isn't 'always' ;)

or Anastasia ;)

I think some of what i've said was taken too seriously but it's all good. I'm not in dire straits or anything :lol:

I was more curious to know the type of relationships you'd see on a footy website full of blokes.

We've got everything really.. single blokes, married for ages blokes, just starting out blokes, trying a new relationship blokes. It's all good.

Basically just a little something I was interested in checking.

or Anastasia ;)

I mentioned something Ryan said a few months back.

Anastasia said, "Is he the little bloke, who couldn't stop talking about his sex life?" :lol:

[quote author=Daniel]

or Anastasia ;)

I mentioned something Ryan said a few months back.

Anastasia said, "Is he the little bloke, who couldn't stop talking about his sex life?" :lol:
[/quote]

Why we all love Ryan right there!

I think some of what i've said was taken too seriously but it's all good. I'm not in dire straits or anything :lol:

I was more curious to know the type of relationships you'd see on a footy website full of blokes.

We've got everything really.. single blokes, married for ages blokes, just starting out blokes, trying a new relationship blokes. It's all good.

Basically just a little something I was interested in checking.

Yeah Nutz I knew what you were getting at. As most of these posters have said you don't really need to worry about it till you get past your 20s- but you don't semed too worried anyway.
What I've always found whenever you aren't looking for someone things just seem to happen but as soon as you worry about it they don't.

age don't mean jack.

I'm 39 in December and My missus will be 24 when we get married in November.

Takes all kinds, age is just a number

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4