Mario Fenech on twitter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
lsz said:
So we are whining about Mario whining?

Lol and you're whining because everyone is whining about Mario whining.

Get over yourself mate it's a Manly discussion forum, of course people are gonna defend a player. Too often you turn up in these type of threads thinking your s**t doesn't stink.

So now you are whining about my whining ?

90nw.png

lsz said:
Napper said:
lsz said:
So we are whining about Mario whining?

Lol and you're whining because everyone is whining about Mario whining.

Get over yourself mate it's a Manly discussion forum, of course people are gonna defend a player. Too often you turn up in these type of threads thinking your s**t doesn't stink.

So now you are whining about my whining ?

No, I'm annoyed because you come across as a f*** wit.

lsz said:
I will take that as praise coming from you

I gotta say I agree with him mate. Some times you do Come across as an uptty tool.
Other times you make sense it's like you take pride in always having a different opinion than the majority. No one likes a sheep but even less people like a reverse sheep.

RL Gronk said:
lsz said:
I will take that as praise coming from you

I gotta say I agree with him mate. Some times you do Come across as an uptty tool.
Other times you make sense it's like you take pride in always having a different opinion than the majority. No one likes a sheep but even less people like a reverse sheep.

Reverse sheep? Isn't that a kiwi thing? Boom tish!

Napper said:
RL Gronk said:
Pathetic, mindless, and cowardly cyber bullying from 2 repeat offenders. No surprise though.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Napper said:
RL Gronk said:
Pathetic, mindless, and cowardly cyber bullying from 2 repeat offenders. No surprise though.

Yeah, I'm a repeat cyber bullying offender. I prey on frail individuals via rugby league forums hoping they kill themselves. Depression is a myth, bullying victims are attention seekers. Hopefully this reassures your view of me. Thanks for listening.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Napper said:
RL Gronk said:
No mate. I probably did a poor job at explaining myself.
I don't mind Lsz but sometimes he tends to go against the grain just for the sake of going against everyone else that is all.

For the last bloody time to I am not cambo it's getting tedious.

Jatz Crackers said:
^^ cambo giveaway.

Your a mod and have access to IP addresses.
Go and I look think you will get an answer there.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Napper said:
RL Gronk said:

Also, he could volunteer feeding homeless and helping cancer patients recover on weekends. He is probably a really nice bloke. But when he belittles people with his opinions ON AN INTERNET FORUM, like I said, he comes across as a ****wit.

Your humour at times is seriously infantile. Assuming you even mean it as humour.
It is a simple matter of addressing fellow Manly fans on this public forum without abuse. in any case, would you really prefer everyone had exactly the same opinion around here?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Your humour at times is seriously infantile. Assuming you even mean it as humour.
It is a simple matter of addressing fellow Manly fans on this public forum without abuse. in any case, would you really prefer everyone had exactly the same opinion around here?

Of course not. Then I'd have noone to be mindless and pathetic towards and I would be a cyber acquaintance instead of a bully. Suicide would be prevented and the population would sky rocket due to over population.

That's why China is so overcrowded, cyber bullying is illegal.

So ... your answer to the alleged overpopulation of the earth is to encourage suicide by cyber bullying. Well full marks for thinking outside the square.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7