Mario Fenech on twitter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Why do people get so wound up over this stuff ?

Just a bit of fun kiwi. But you have to admit that there is a bit of irony to Mario's statement if you consider his playing career.
And to be honest, if Mario wants to come out and make a ridiculous statement that "Matai is a grub" then Mario deserves everything that's coming to him I reckon.

Clint said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Why do people get so wound up over this stuff ?

Just a bit of fun kiwi. But you have to admit that there is a bit of irony to Mario's statement if you consider his playing career.
And to be honest, if Mario wants to come out and make a ridiculous statement that "Matai is a grub" then Mario deserves everything that's coming to him I reckon.

Lol yeah I know, but I just don't get why it upsets some people so much lol, same with people making predictions against us, some still burn up inside coz in 2005 Daley tipped us for the spoon :p

Not on twitter myself and happy to keep it that way :)

Kiwi Eagle said:

Not on twitter myself and happy to keep it that way :)

Me neither - nor facebook.
I spend enough time on here let alone joining up for any other "social media outlets".

Mario is another reason I avoid the Thursday night Fatty Show. The fact that the panel continually bag Mario for a cheap laugh says little for their character too,
given that its always an easy victory picking on a moron.
Not that I care, but imagine how his kids feel seeing the fool being covered in flour, slime, etc.
I rather pick apples in a snow storm than do that for CH9.

wedgetail eagle said:
Mario is another reason I avoid the Thursday night Fatty Show. The fact that the panel continually bag Mario for a cheap laugh says little for their character too,
Not that I care, but imagine how his kids feel seeing the fool being covered in flour, slime, etc.
I rather pick apples in a snow than do that for CH9.

I'm sure his kids don't mind too much, he'd be on reasonable coin with a Ch 9 contract + I thinks he still has a full time job with the NRL.

Stevie's got 2 Premiership rings.
How many has this fool got?

He's also represented his country,not bad for a grub

lsz said:
So we are whining about Mario whining?

Lol and you're whining because everyone is whining about Mario whining.

Get over yourself mate it's a Manly discussion forum, of course people are gonna defend a player. Too often you turn up in these type of threads thinking your **** doesn't stink.

StuBoot said:
wedgetail eagle said:
I rather pick apples in a snow than do that for CH9.

I'm sure his kids don't mind too much, he'd be on reasonable coin with a Ch 9 contract + I thinks he still has a full time job with the NRL.
I really doubt it if he has a contract with NINE, he'd be grateful for any work he can get on that crap show.
A contract would only be in place to prevent you going somewhere, and I really doubt that's the case with Mario.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6