Manly's new 10 point plan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
OK you corporate man Joe Kelly, let's revise those powerpoints for a new presentation.

(1) Give yourself a swift uppercut for disrespecting Geoff Toovey (via SAGE Arthur talk)
(2) Relinquish some control. We don't need some hard arse from the South coming to this club changing everything and talking about what we are doing 10 years from now. Do that in the background please.
(3) Sack yourself or apologise in front of the media and declare your support for Geoff Toovey and let him run his football team.
(4) Focus on the 2015 rugby league season before we become the West Tigers of the North
(5) Swap out Chery Evans this week.
(6) Demand a decision from Foran this week by Friday. If he walks swap him out too. Get some young blood in.
(7) Bring a big and keen body up from the NSW cup and give Mateo a week down. He's as slow as bat ****e.
(8) Give Horo a shot
(9) Get the entire Manly team (minus defectors) in a room with Geoff. Introduce Geoff and leave the room. Let Geoff get everyone on the same page.
(10) Apologise to us fans for week 1 and declare 2015 on. I will forgive one loss, not 15.

NYEagle

The Real Sea Eagles 10 point plan inspiration

Here's another plan.
1. Get partial control of a football club with a prime leagues club site.
2. Concentrate on getting control of that property.
3. Drive the leagues club to extinction.
4. Tear apart the football team by constant bickering with the part owners.
5. Finally drive out the part owners and get full control of the football team.
6. Pitch to the council a redevelopment commercial/residential of the leagues club and oval sites. Big money lure for the council.
7. Drive the team down to the sht level of a loser team.
8. Crowds disappear and the NRL agree that they sell the license to Perth, CQ or NZ.
9. No big loss to the NRL or ch nein only a few viewers on the north shore.
10. Penn make squillions out of the properties and selling the licence.
11. Toddy and his band of merry fukwits are happy and one less Sydney team.
12. End of the Sea eagles.

Well I'd buy in to a conspiracy theory that Souths are spreading their seed (Kelly) to kill of rival Sydney teams to become THE Sydney team with Parra out west. The remaining licenses now worthless would be spread nationally and over a few countries to create a globalised brand.
I'm sure Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and George Clooney could drop some petty cash in and buy a couple of teams each. How fun!

Here's another plan.
1. Get partial control of a football club with a prime leagues club site.
2. Concentrate on getting control of that property.
3. Drive the leagues club to extinction.
4. Tear apart the football team by constant bickering with the part owners.
5. Finally drive out the part owners and get full control of the football team.
6. Pitch to the council a redevelopment commercial/residential of the leagues club and oval sites. Big money lure for the council.
7. Drive the team down to the sht level of a loser team.
8. Crowds disappear and the NRL agree that they sell the license to Perth, CQ or NZ.
9. No big loss to the NRL or ch nein only a few viewers on the north shore.
10. Penn make squillions out of the properties and selling the licence.
11. Toddy and his band of merry fukwits are happy and one less Sydney team.
12. End of the Sea eagles.

e31.jpg

OK you corporate man Joe Kelly, let's revise those powerpoints for a new presentation.

(1) Give yourself a swift uppercut for disrespecting Geoff Toovey (via SAGE Arthur talk)
(2) Relinquish some control. We don't need some hard arse from the South coming to this club changing everything and talking about what we are doing 10 years from now. Do that in the background please.
(3) Sack yourself or apologise in front of the media and declare your support for Geoff Toovey and let him run his football team.
(4) Focus on the 2015 rugby league season before we become the West Tigers of the North
(5) Swap out Chery Evans this week.
(6) Demand a decision from Foran this week by Friday. If he walks swap him out too. Get some young blood in.
(7) Bring a big and keen body up from the NSW cup and give Mateo a week down. He's as slow as bat ****e.
(8) Give Horo a shot
(9) Get the entire Manly team (minus defectors) in a room with Geoff. Introduce Geoff and leave the room. Let Geoff get everyone on the same page.
(10) Apologise to us fans for week 1 and declare 2015 on. I will forgive one loss, not 15.

NYEagle
1 - when did he disrespect Tooves?
2 - you realise he was also in charge of Chelsea, right?
3 - see no 2 - Chelsea are one of the best teams in WORLD football
4 - Kelly is trying. DCE is a knob.
5 - Kelly doesn't pick the team
6 - They must know if Foran is already gone else they would not have pulled the DCE offer.
7 - Mateo if fit is this years Glenn Stewart
8 - Horo is garbage. Did you not watch last season?
9 - Take out the traitors and I am sure Tooves has the room. He is up there in the Beaver category for respect at this club.
10 - an apology is warranted, however I want to see that apology on the field by way of a winning streak.

I don't give two sh*ts about Chelsea ,there is a culture here & the new boy on the block should look into some of our history & take some of it onboard.
This isn't his club ,its Tooveys & its ours.

Since when was the leagues club prime territory? The place was a dump that predominantly used for kiddies swimming lessons. The loss of that is nothing because apart from after games a dozen times a year, no one goes. And you can take your kids to swim at the new Brooke Withers centre in Warriewood if you need to (or like... the ocean if you don't want to pay).

We are not Penrith that has a thousand drongos every day putting their dole cheques through the pokies. The leagues club is in a crap area for entertainment, and if you could flog it off in a peaking real estate market then do it! What can you honestly build there anyway? You can flatten it and put it another car yard or if you want to keep it in the feel of the area, rent it out to a bunch of Brazas for an MMA studio. It's not Manly waterfront so it's not an attraction for anyone under 50...

Back to the ten point plan, points one to ten for Joe should all be MARQUEE ****ING SIGNINGS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

strike back hard and fast and if he doesn't, THEN you can question what he's doing. But up to this point, he's been dealing indecisive pests so cut him some slack.

Last point - if he doesn't keep Foz, then our centre pairing in 2017 of a 53 year old killer and skiv is going to be really hard to watch.

I'm starting to question those resignings at the expense of giving the youngsters a go. Did we really need to do that?

Last point - if he doesn't keep Foz, then our centre pairing in 2017 of a 53 year old killer and skiv is going to be really hard to watch.

I'm starting to question those resignings at the expense of giving the youngsters a go. Did we really need to do that?
Our centres are the least of our problems. We need a pack going forward & not conceding breaks through the middle. Also a half back that can steer the ship around & has a long kicking game.

Our centres are the least of our problems. We need a pack going forward & not conceding breaks through the middle. Also a half back that can steer the ship around & has a long kicking game.
Agree. Talking more for te end of their deals when George Rose could run around them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7