Manly's move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

codewana

Reserve Grader
Remember a few years ago when we used to have a play on the right hand side of the field where Snake would join in to create an overlap? I think I noticed that on the left on Sunday but haven't seen it for a while (probably because he hasn't been our fullback for a while).

Can't wait to see that tactic more often - it used to result in tries for us all the time!

yeah I noticed it too. With Jamie Lyon and Gifty in the team those set moves will come off more.

Brett hovers just off the back shoulder of Foran, Turtle and Ballin then quickly peels off to stretch the defence

Interesting that no tries came off that play but Brett always made twenty metres or so when he chimed in and set up the next play.  He's not yet at full pace, but when he is, then the tries will flow.  

We scored off it. That's what happened for the T rex try. Snake chimed in and ran wide, pump faked left and hit T rex on the inside. He nearly blew it the moron. He ran straight into snakes back. Would have gone in untouched.

We're already getting more points with him back in the team - try assists, breaks, etc. and I was watching him closely yesterday and I could see him hovering around the play-the-ball a lot.. and he did chase through a few of DCE's kicks.. and if it wasn't was his cramping late in the game I think he would've come very close.

Although I did say, I wanted Brett to get his first tries back at Brookie - I'm sure we're all gonna get that next Sunday! We gotta pack Brookie!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6