Manly's Last 2 Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale

Bencher
Hey all,

RE: Rounds 25 & 26

Any ideas what days these two games against Bronco's at Brooky and Titans at Skilled will be played?

NRL are behind the times and should program these at least a few months in advance!!

Hey all,

RE: Rounds 25 & 26

Any ideas what days these two games against Bronco's at Brooky and Titans at Skilled will be played?

NRL are behind the times and should program these at least a few months in advance!!

Yes please anyone know? Mark from Brisbane normally has good intel but I think he's still on holidays.

My prediction: round 25 will be Friday night cause we are playing the Broncos & this will rate well. Round 26 will also be a Friday night cause the Broncos have requested a Sunday arvo game for Petrol70CentsALitre retirement farewell game. What the Broncos want they usually get.

Yes please anyone know? Mark from Brisbane normally has good intel but I think he's still on holidays.

My prediction: round 25 will be Friday night cause we are playing the Broncos & this will rate well. Round 26 will also be a Friday night cause the Broncos have requested a Sunday arvo game for Petrol70CentsALitre retirement farewell game. What the Broncos want they usually get.

Still waiting myself. I am in town for the Broncos game and want to go, however I fly out on Monday morning, so if it is on the Monday I am no chance of going. I am hoping for a Sunday arvo brookie game, but I would say its going to be a Friday, top 8 clash and broncos, what other day could it be?

NRL haven't released it yet, I have been checking with various sources from them but not sure the delay. I will email my friend who works on the various bigpond sports websites including NRL

Still waiting myself. I am in town for the Broncos game and want to go, however I fly out on Monday morning, so if it is on the Monday I am no chance of going. I am hoping for a Sunday arvo brookie game, but I would say its going to be a Friday, top 8 clash and broncos, what other day could it be?

NRL haven't released it yet, I have been checking with various sources from them but not sure the delay. I will email my friend who works on the various bigpond sports websites including NRL

Yep still on holidays,onThursday Island reading this first decent 3G in more than a week. My intel suggests Brisbane-Penrith Friday game round 26 so Manly should be Sat or Sunday. Round 25 should be a Friday night.

Yep still on holidays,onThursday Island reading this first decent 3G in more than a week. My intel suggests Brisbane-Penrith Friday game round 26 so Manly should be Sat or Sunday. Round 25 should be a Friday night.

Didn't Brisbane ask for Sunday for that last round match, to farewell Petro?

They got it for their last request for Locky, so no reason to see it not happen again.

From previous discussions on scheduling, I still think I'm on track with where they'll likely be.

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Round-23-Schedule?pid=425705#pid425705

They got it for their last request for Locky, so no reason to see it not happen again.

From previous discussions on scheduling, I still think I'm on track with where they'll likely be.

Personally I think it's crap that we are only 23 days from Round 25 and they haven't bothered to tell anyone when the games are on. :mad: :mad:

Personally I think it's crap that we are only 23 days from Round 25 and they haven't bothered to tell anyone when the games are on. :mad: :mad:

Hamster Huey said:

**** off, the NRL shouldn't bend over for any club, what message does it send?

Hamster Huey said:

**** off, the NRL shouldn't bend over for any club, what message does it send?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7