Manly's fitness under question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't blame fitness for our loss on Monday. Sure, the easy thing to do is look at the point we lost the match, the final 10 mins, and draw the easy conclusion that we lost it because we were tired. I don't believe that personally

They were making plenty of metres all match, from their 1st set to their last. In the final 10, the Campbell try wasn't to do with fitness, it was a bit of arse from Friend that caught everyone by surprise. I don't put the last try down to fitness either

I agree Kiwi, the game was lost with their superior kicking game which was evident all game.  In that second half we were always struggling to get out of our thirty.  The middle was soft for Preston's effort and the last try was because no-one helped Matai who was struggling with a bigger guy a metre from the try line.  Concentration for the full 80 would have helped.  We weren't under a fitness cloud when we battled the Storm.  It's a mental thing.  Talking and concentrating would help. 

I was worried from set one when they were making 60m up the middle at will. We had 1 red hot set, which involved some good scoops from dummy half making huge metres, but other than that, we lost the battle up the middle, which is disappointing because I think we have the best pack in the comp, especially when you include the bench

I thought our team looked a lot "slower" in portions of the match, then went up in energy others. I thought the Titans little men raped us....and is the reason (yes, I am bias) small men have a big part in the game still.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6