Manly's $400,000 windfall

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Technical Coach said:
I've been linked to a variety of names since joining might be time to put up a profile pic----then again who needs stalkers.

Hollywood starlets!

Technical Coach said:
Hamster are you dreaming or mixing me up with some other person, i have not once stated or "happily alludes" to being well placed.

Find one comment i have made which has suggested this.

I've been linked to a variety of names since joining might be time to put up a profile pic----then again who needs stalkers.

Try comments within posts at http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Ask-TC-column?pid=423435#pid423435 or http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Steve-Matai--31601?pid=422041#pid422041 or http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Overstating-the-not-up-for-it-excuse?pid=427428#pid427428

I'm all for reading your insight to the game but please don't try and make it sound more educated/well placed with references outside of your actual sphere of involvement.

(Sorry Dan but can't seem to work out hyperlinks yet).

Technical Coach said:
Hamster are you dreaming or mixing me up with some other person, i have not once stated or "happily alludes" to being well placed.

Find one comment i have made which has suggested this.

Try comments within posts at http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Ask-TC-column?pid=423435#pid423435 or http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Steve-Matai--31601?pid=422041#pid422041 or http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Overstating-the-not-up-for-it-excuse?pid=427428#pid427428

I'm all for reading your insight to the game but please don't try and make it sound more educated/well placed with references outside of your actual sphere of involvement.

(Sorry Dan but can't seem to work out hyperlinks yet).

You got to be kidding me Hamster----i think I've made it more than obvious in many posts that my comments are not to be taken seriously.(full of tongue and cheek lines)

Ok what i will do is within one of my print media columns i will insert a sequence of words that when decoded will reference Silvertails so that finally my true identity can be revealed.

Now stock up on those papers--- don't be a tight arse and read my comments online---support those who support you and pay for my wise words.

You got to be kidding me Hamster----i think I've made it more than obvious in many posts that my comments are not to be taken seriously.(full of tongue and cheek lines)

Ok what i will do is within one of my print media columns i will insert a sequence of words that when decoded will reference Silvertails so that finally my true identity can be revealed.

Now stock up on those papers--- don't be a tight arse and read my comments online---support those who support you and pay for my wise words.

Does anyone buy newspapers anymore?

As this thread has gone crazy......

If anyone has a spare 400k, may I have it? I need a new hat.

Does anyone buy newspapers anymore?

As this thread has gone crazy......

If anyone has a spare 400k, may I have it? I need a new hat.

Technical Coach said:

Noted. You're a bloke with a healthy interest in on-field structures and strong opinions based on your own interpretations.

So I will read your initial comment as just another opinion that you believe the club is exaggerating the figures mentioned.

Technical Coach said:

Noted. You're a bloke with a healthy interest in on-field structures and strong opinions based on your own interpretations.

So I will read your initial comment as just another opinion that you believe the club is exaggerating the figures mentioned.

Any games that Sydney teams take to Bluetongue should be played on a Saturday or Sunday to give the traveling fans enough time to get there. Getting to Bluetongue on a Friday night after work is a nightmare.

Any games that Sydney teams take to Bluetongue should be played on a Saturday or Sunday to give the traveling fans enough time to get there. Getting to Bluetongue on a Friday night after work is a nightmare.

bones said:

Hear, hear Bones! Friday afternoon + Pacific Hwy + F3 + Central Coast Hwy = BAD combination!!

bones said:

Hear, hear Bones! Friday afternoon + Pacific Hwy + F3 + Central Coast Hwy = BAD combination!!

bones said:

So true! I just don't bother anymore...:(

bones said:

So true! I just don't bother anymore...:(

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4