Manly's 10 defining moments of 2011

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
It’s only three years since Manly last tasted premiership success with their 40-0 thrashing of Melbourne but that must seem a lifetime ago for those returning for another shot at glory this weekend.

Read the full article

I thought the first game in Melbourne, when we were missing players, DCE's first game and in Melbourne, the Storm could only just get over the top of us. I knew then that we were going places. Back at the hotel with the other MWTS, there were no long sad looks. We all knew that this year things were going to be good.

DSM5 said:
I thought the first game in Melbourne, when we were missing players, DCE's first game and in Melbourne, the Storm could only just get over the top of us. I knew then that we were going places. Back at the hotel with the other MWTS, there were no long sad looks. We all knew that this year things were going to be good.

On the forum after that game the sky was falling, people were going to jump in front of cars, DCE was useless etc etc.

DCE played for sunshine coast, not Redcliffe

Yeah I hate the inaccuracies, I toyed with contacting the nrl website but couldn't be bothered. For the record dce joined manly in 2008, played Toyota cup in 08 and 09, then played for our old feeder team sunshine coast in 2010. Also "Jamie" oldfield lol! Good work apart from that Ben blaschke.

Daniel said:

I think you'll find DCE played juniors at Redcliffe then signed by Manly & played Toyota cup - then went to Sunshine Coast to play Qld Cup.

I think you'll find Garts that the people who were down on us after that first game were not members of the MWTS group. Back at the hotel after the game it was upbeat.

MK Eagle said:
Daniel said:

I think you'll find DCE played juniors at Redcliffe then signed by Manly & played Toyota cup - then went to Sunshine Coast to play Qld Cup.

Possibly but not last year as the article suggests

And more likely he played for the cutters since he is from mackay

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6