Manly winning the off-season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For the first time in years Manly is winning the off-season. Usually we dominate the season but have nothing but bad news in the off-season. This time we are constantly in the media for signing stars, the only remaining question is, which top player are we about to sign next?

Remember, our off-season started in September, so it stretches for half a year. Therefore, having a successful off-season is just as important as having a successful season. On that basis I declare 2016 a success already, because we are clearly winning the off-season.

Got to feel sorry for Parra, they always win the off season.
I dunno... They always start off well with some big name signings but then end up in the news for all the wrong reasons and fade off into obscurity (or somewhere between 9th and 16th) by end of off season.... Just like any other normal season really..

Let's see if Foreign wants to play in the Nine's this year. I wouldn't be surprised if dali keeps him under wraps....

For the first time in years Manly is winning the off-season. Usually we dominate the season but have nothing but bad news in the off-season. This time we are constantly in the media for signing stars, the only remaining question is, which top player are we about to sign next?

Remember, our off-season started in September, so it stretches for half a year. Therefore, having a successful off-season is just as important as having a successful season. On that basis I declare 2016 a success already, because we are clearly winning the off-season.
After what we endured this time last year, anything has to be an improvement, at least we are now talking about players who want to be at our club. I would assume that we will be a bit more successful as a result.

Last edited:
Everybody doesn't like Zorba,
But nobody doesn't like Sara Lee!
Even Zorba won't touch their meat pies...
"On June 25, 2001, Sara Lee Corp pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor and agreed to pay $4.4 million for selling tainted meat that was blamed for at least 15 deaths and six miscarriages in 1998"

Even Zorba won't touch their meat pies...
"On June 25, 2001, Sara Lee Corp pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor and agreed to pay $4.4 million for selling tainted meat that was blamed for at least 15 deaths and six miscarriages in 1998"
Well he does look 8 months pregnant lol..

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6