Manly will win the 9's and then the comp.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Like the idea of these young props coming through. King will be unstoppable and has now got over the white line fever in big matches. riche will be sorely missed. But starling and Tyson to go hell for leather with stotronoievic rookie of the year. São and Chee Kam honourable mentions along with jayden (the new lest range but faster and younger) hodges taking some pressure off ballin and buhrer to be state of origin utility again. Horo better than last year wolf to fill in superbly when Tafua and hiku out or on rep duty. Tom symonds likewise killing it in back row or centres if Matai injured. Jamie Lyon player of the year DCE doesn't make a mistake and Foran fully fit and finally recovered from making all tvrexs tackles in 2010 and 2011 to carve them all up. Will hopoate watches little bro Jamil and Clinton Guthersen show signs of 2015 back to back.

I agree that there is a very good chance they will win both. As usual, injuries and refereeing may be the factors that stop this from happening.

I can't wait for the league to start, it has been a long and boring off season.

Manly Coaching Staff would have learnt a lot from the exhaustion aspect of last year's campaign and will hopefully rest/interchange some of our key Players better :angel:

I am really curious as to who the new diamonds in the rough will be this Season. From the bits of news and footage, Dunamis Lui, Cheyse Blair and Tyson Andrews all look promising. We also missed out on seeing Chee-Kam, Sao and Sene-Lefao at NRL level last year, so hopefully they will shine as well :)

We should have another exciting season to enjoy as Manly Supporters :)

B2B starts in 2014, Manly :exclamation:

Top End Eagle said:
Like the idea of these young props coming through. King will be unstoppable and has now got over the white line fever in big matches. riche will be sorely missed. But starling and Tyson to go hell for leather with stotronoievic rookie of the year. São and Chee Kam honourable mentions along with jayden (the new lest range but faster and younger) hodges taking some pressure off ballin and buhrer to be state of origin utility again. Horo better than last year wolf to fill in superbly when Tafua and hiku out or on rep duty. Tom symonds likewise killing it in back row or centres if Matai injured. Jamie Lyon player of the year DCE doesn't make a mistake and Foran fully fit and finally recovered from making all tvrexs tackles in 2010 and 2011 to carve them all up. Will hopoate watches little bro Jamil and Clinton Guthersen show signs of 2015 back to back.

Superb James Joyce-style summary.

Something happened on my iPhone where this ad sat over the middle of my post and I went in blind on trboievic. With predictive text who knows what you will get. I thought that was okay. Normally predictive gives me turbo jet when I try and write his name. Also slightly intox. Wet season cabin fever.

Don't worry, I think it is going to become the most misspelled name in the NRL. Yours was at least an entertaining effort :D

I hope you are correct but it may only happen if we get good refereeing as opposed to the refereeing in the grand final last year.

As Dollar De$ said a few years ago while he was coaching Manly - we have professional players and coaches but we don't seem to have professional adjudicators (or words to that affect anyway.)

2V said something along the lines of referee both sides not just one side. I agree with him of course it was ridiculous and there should be an investigation.

Disclaimer - the NRL is great and is totally honest, trustworthy and fully professional in every way shape and form. My comments should not be misconstrued to reflect anything different. :D

Competition for spots is an all time high in the fowards, ensuring the players have healthy competition for a top grad spot in the 17.
Theres every chance this 80/1 shot with 9's into GF can get up.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Is 'Turbo Jet' his "Official Nick Name" ? Please i'm in the dark . . .

It's what I'll be using, so YES.
And I can't spell the other front rower recruit from the Broncos so I'm opting for Dunny Loo.

If we field a quality 9s team we could carve that up. Our backline is tailor made for 9s, whilst forwards like Gift, Choc and Tommy Symonds would be great at it too.

What's great is that people are already death riding us, I heard on talking sport last night they were saying about losing Richie, Joey, Kitey and Georgey, and how we are very thin up front. I like this deathriding!! Usually means a great year coming up!

don't get ahead of yourselves. I totally agree that we're in with a very good chance in both comps, but we need some luck too.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8