Manly website hard at work interviewing dogs...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When I read the title I thought there must have been a Hodkinson interview on the site.

I prefer this (although I agree it is pretty poor)!

It is all about building content and alternate ways to engage members

Yes it should not be the core stratergy but is not a bad angle

Re interviewing dogs....Mary here.....wife of JEF....marketing and events manager at the Sea Eagles.....for all those negative comments...lighten up!  Other clubs in the US and some AFL clubs do it.  We are the first club in the NRL to do it...like we were first in recognising the importance of women (hence the Eagles Angels - which started the whole Women in League in the NRL), we were the first to have a female specific jersey on sale - now all other clubs are doing it, we were the first to have a Sea Eagles Kid website.  It's just part of an overall marketing strategy - just like we are also going into the social media network.  Being part of a football organisation isn't just playing football it's also about marketing and making money, looking after sponsors, engaging fans and this is something new we've adopted.  You are such a cynical bunch.  So get onto our website and talk to my doggies...better still sign up your pets...we need the money.  I do hope you all put your money where all that negative talk comes out of and you are all signed up as members because.....we need the money.  We need to get 10,000 members.  If your thinking if I'm signed and paid up...yes I am - and husband, daughter, stepson, grand daughter  and 3 doggies!!

Yeah look I think it's a bit silly but it'll appeal to some people, it's a bit of fun and does no harm so why not.

I like the fact that we are trying things and Jef's wife - ignore the ppl on here - manly could win the next three premiership and there would still be people complaining!!! :)

Mary it's a cute idea and my own comment was intended humour rather than cynicism. And yes I'm a member.

However I'm not sure how we are supposed to "get onto our website and talk to my doggies". Does that mean the forum is up again?

Wouldn't know what's going on over "there".Don't visit the site,except for the occasional glance at merchandise,to see exactly how much I'm saving by buying elsewhere.

Just to put a bit of balance on things. None of us really need to go down the "us" and "them" path.

Website, or no website, the outlook is decent in comparison to some other clubs. 

No..forum isn't up..I was referring to our Facebook page and thank you for the comments ads..I guess you can never keep everyone happy.  Woof Woof!  Mary

If these dogs could actually talk (haha) then the owners wouldn't be on any silly league website-they'd be out earning Zillions in the media,and more zillions breeding them.Has our team gone to the dogs?

Look outside the box lads. I reckon they are suggesting more about passion, than who is a member.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4