Manly website hard at work interviewing dogs...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jonesyv2

Reserve Grader
http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=31297&title=interview-with-our-first-pet-members---romi,-lulu-and-sally

Seriously WTF? NO WONDER NO ONE EVER VISITS THEIR WEBSITE......

What a stupid waste of time the article is an absolute joke i am ashamed to be a part of a club that publishes such dribble.....

Now i do understand a pet company is sponsoring them and this article is obviously the product of that but seriously? it makes me not want to but their product more than anything.

it contains such gem's as:

You’re all very cute – how do you all stay looking so well?

Romi – Daddy brushes me heaps, we’re all very spoilt. We all like to go walking a lot and that helps to keep us fit.
LuLu  â€“ I always look good because I’m just naturally beautiful – mummy tells  me all the time (although I overhear her say that to Sally and Romi  too!)

Don;t worry this is only the first of a 3 part series and it gets a lot better over the next couple of weeks. 

Next week it is Chris Bailey interviewing the goat and the following week is is Graham lowe and his sheep. 

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do you mean to say that you all haven't signed up your pets as Members of Manly??? :) :) :)

Check the membership brochure if you think I am joking. (You even get free dog food or catfood as an incentive!)

so if those people want to bring their dogs to the game will they be eligible for a seat and be counted as crowd number

Whilst understanding the concerns of some, I suppose it is 'quirky'...and maybe it appeals to a new type of member we have never had before.

Doesn't rock my boat but then obviously not aimed at me

After some of our performances last year we should be sponsored by pooper scooper.

My old staffie has a Manly t-shirt for her dog coat in winter...looks a little like Anthony Watmough.

manlyborn link said:
My old staffie has a Manly t-shirt for her dog coat in winter...looks a little like Anthony Watmough.

I bet the staffie doesn't drop the ball or give away as many penalties as Watmough

Copa Eagle link said:
haha are our numbers really that low for us to have to allow pets to become members !
This is the masterstroke in Lowe's membership strategy. Due to the fact dogs can produce new litters of puppies in such a short space of time our numbers will soon be through the roof.

love it tookie!! does your dog continually run cross ways the yard instead of coming straight to you  ;D

Darren link said:
love it tookie!! does your dog continually run cross ways the yard instead of coming straight to you  ;D
Nope she runs straight through anything to get what she wants, always ripping bark off her face.
My personal nickname for choco is pigdog, they look uncannily similar.....still haven't worked out if this is a good or a bad thing..lol

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6