MANLY WARRINGAHS TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS - TIGERS @ THE SFS Monday 3rd Aug

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=event-display&id=323

See the link above for details of the Supportahs bus, match tickets and where we all be heading for (Discounted tickets in Bay 37 for Eagles fans)

As a quite a few people work in or around the city there will be a fair few heading to the usual pre-match pub of the Olympic on Moore Park Rd after work so we'll look to head there as well.

I'll be on the bus from the club that leaves at 5.15 so hopefully the traffic won't be too bad and we'll be there for a quick couple of beers pre-game and a catch up.

I'm so glad this one is at the SFS - I really like Leichhardt but it seems that every time we go ther it chucks it down....

Hope to see you there to cheer the boys on to a much needed win

MY GARDEN SHED.............

Vidmar

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=181215.msg234252#msg234252 date=1248996544]
The SFS should make DSM happy.
Does anything make DSM happy???? ;)
[/quote]

Ribot?

Manly Backer and CW I do like the SFS.  We pop into the 'Balkan' on Oxford St opp the Law Courts for a meat fest before wandering to the ground.  Strangely at the SFS there always seems to be more Manly fans than the others as well.  Vidmar, for Manly fans, Leichhardt is an absolute nightmare.  Rabid and feral fans abound at that place.  Impossible to park, really crap food and toilets and you're right, it always rains.  I'll be there.       

Duff link said:
I'll be on the bus Vid.

I hope there are no more Mondays.

I don't like Mondays..... feel like I'm bursting into song here. They sure ruin your working week after you're obliged to put 10 beers down the hatch back at the club  ::)

brookiegreg link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=181215.msg234285#msg234285 date=1249008102]
I'll be on the bus Vid.

I hope there are no more Mondays.

I don't like Mondays..... feel like I'm bursting into song here. They sure ruin your working week after you're obliged to put 10 beers down the hatch back at the club  ::)
[/quote]

We have no choice but to get stuck in to it back at the club.

Very funny Gronk...... not.  The 'Balkan' is really a very good place for a meal.  Thoroughly recommended. 

Looks like we will have a fair few there on Monday night to cheer the boys on...
I remember one year there was no supporters bus to Leichhardt so a mate drove and agree re the parking..in the end we pulled up to the officials parking area and told the "attendant" our names .."Des Hasler and Mark Carrol"...apparently we weren't on the list but as my young son (4years old at that stage) was asleep in the back of the car was "The team mascot" and had to pick up his eagle suit from inside the ground we were allowed to park in the officials area.....
Good results for us last night so hopefully we can win and put a good score on the board to make Matabele happy....Shame you can't be with us Wheel?
Duff, I was watching Fox sports this morning and froze the intro to the ad for the game Monday to see Pat growling at the camera with Phil in front of him and Billy at the side....See you on the Bus, Fluffy see you at the pub or in the ground mate 

I'll be there !

Got a mate that usually gets us into the Members (top deck) at the SFS.

Should be quite a few Manly fans there on Monday night. Tigers home game at SFS seems more of a neutral ground compared to Leichhardt or Campbelltown. Who could forget Manly's last 2 semi final victories at the SFS ( Warriors 08 ) & ( Cowboys 07 ) , both great nights.

Really looking forward to this one and it should be a cracker with some of our key players back on board.
Had a few more people letting me know they will be there so looks like we will have a good group there to make some noise and cheer the boys on.

GO YOU MIGHTY PREMIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7