Manly Warringahs Travelling Supportahs - SFS Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Hi All,
For those that are interested - Bay 37 (good seats) has been allocated the "away supporters" section

Ticketek are doing a $20 deal for Manly supporters

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/ppredirect.aspx?pp=QAWAY&sh=ROOSFS08

And kids under 16 go free - see here 

http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/media/SamsungFamilyDay270708_freekidsticket.pdf

The club is running a bus to the game (see here http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp?tx=73 )

Many supporters have indicated that they will head to the Olympic Park Hotel on Moore Park road for pre-game meet and drinks

Looking forward to it
Cheers
Vid

I am having lunch at the Paddington Arms at approx 1:00 then making way to ground - hopefully a big turn out at Bay 37.

If you are going to the SFS make sure you come and join the Eagle Army

http://www.olympichotel.com.au/pages/index.php

is what Vid said to me on the phone that the Manly fans were going to before the game

A report on the MWSE site suggests that there have only been around 140 tickets sold for bay 37 (Away supporters)??

Can't quite figure that as I know quite a few people heading to the game that have tickets in that section.

However, if that is the case then any supporters with tickets in other parts of the ground might want to make their way over to join us to make some noise and let the boys know we are with them?

Wheel, sorry you won't be joing us at the Olympic (I understand you have a big group so a sit down lunch for that number may have been difficult) but will most probably see you in the ground.

I'd be interested to see whether any "You're on Manly Turf" beer mats make their way to the Olympic? (You know who you are......)

BE - Any chance you can get up (I can get you a reduced priced ticket with the away season ticket holder deal they have there if need be so call me if you need it?

Cheers
Vid

vidmar link said:
A report on the MWSE site suggests that there have only been around 140 tickets sold for bay 37 (Away supporters)??

Can't quite figure that as I know quite a few people heading to the game that have tickets in that section.

However, if that is the case then any supporters with tickets in other parts of the ground might want to make their way over to join us to make some noise and let the boys know we are with them?

Wheel, sorry you won't be joing us at the Olympic (I understand you have a big group so a sit down lunch for that number may have been difficult) but will most probably see you in the ground.

I'd be interested to see whether any \"You're on Manly Turf\" beer mats make their way to the Olympic? (You know who you are......)

BE - Any chance you can get up (I can get you a reduced priced ticket with the away season ticket holder deal they have there if need be so call me if you need it?

Cheers
Vid

Vid - will see you at the ground, we went to the Olympic last year  and they wouldn't let kids inside, so had to stand outside on the footpath to eat/drink. We will have about 8 kids this year so need somewhere with a bit more space etc.

G'day Pontian - hope to meet you at the Olympic
Wheel - I've not had probs taking my 2 kids to the Olympic (We sit in the Bistro bit at the side and there is generally plenty of room)- there's a bar in there and you can get a good meal at reasonable prices if that helps?

Cheers
Vid

Given good weather . should get a good turn out of Manly supporters for Sundays game. Hope to get to the Olympic Hotel beforehand for a few beers. We'll be in the Members Area for the match. Hope to see plenty of Manly fans out there and want to hear the "Maaaaanly" chant loud and proud.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6