Manly Warringahs Travelling Supportahs - Round 6 Bunnies and Round 7 Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
The club has posted details for travel to Homebush on Saturday and we can get free transport on the Easter Show busses (This negates the need for a supporter’s bus to go from the club).

See here for details: http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=15588

A few of us are probably going to meet in Dee Why for a quick catch up and then travel to the game together so if you are keen to join us or want to know what bus we are looking to catch for ETA at Homebush or to meet us on the bus en route please IM me so I can send you details?

As usual at Homebush the Novotel Hotel seems to be the preferred pre-game meeting spot so we’ll head for there.

At the ground most fans I’ve spoken to are aiming to sit in and around the away supporter’s bays 101/103 – Members can get a discounted ticket ($20 adult ticket & $5 kids ticket) by presenting their pass at the stadium ticket office

Townsville round 7  latest plans for those travelling to QLD

There are a few of us travelling up on the 7.00am flight on the Friday morning and then catching up with others at the Mercure Inn Townsville (this is where we are staying as are others that Mark from Brisbane has booked for people that have taken up his package.)

So, will look for a place close by to have a catch up, feed and a few drinks and Friday night footie for those that are there then or local and will update closer once we have a plan?

Saturday, we’ll pay our respects at the Anzac Parade in the morning and then find something to keep us amused in the arvo until we catch up with those that are traveling up on the Saturday.

Pre-game, there is a supporter gathering organized by Mark from Brisbane at the Mercure Inn and then a bus to take us to and from the ground (Package includes game tickets for the away supporters area) All Manly fans welcome - for details email Mark at [email protected]

FYI

Townsville package cut off date is FRIDAY this week, after that all rooms and reserved seats will be handed back.

We have a package with accommodation, pre game function and reserved seat to the game, or for those with their own accommodation or living up that way you can just join our pre game get together function and take our return bus transfers to and from Dairy Farmers....so NO having to worry about getting a taxi home!!

BUT as I say this Friday the 17th is the final day for bookings.

Update re tomorrows game.
There is a few of us meeting at the Dee Why RSL at around 2.00'ish and then on to the Easter Show bus around 4.00 from Howard Avenue so we should be at the Novotel around 5.00-5.30'ish.
Then head to the supporters bays as listed around 7.00
Cheers and .....
COME ON YOU MIGHTY EAGLES!!!!!!!

its going to be a nightmare out there with the easter show etc god all those people in one place, its a frorgotton memory for me

G'day Fluffy,
I thought you were a definite non starter so good if you can get there.
I'll be with Jake & Kel et al. so will aim for the same place as at the Doggies game outside the Novotel or someone can let you know where we are in the ground if you're running late?
See you then
Cheers
Vidmar

Shame you can't be there Wheel - Let us know which side of the TV you will be on so we'll know where to look out for you?

Me, Rick and Chad are catching the train up about 12ish and goin to a few pubs along the way , getting to the ground about 5ish to watch the Toyota Cup

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Me, Rick and Chad are catching the train up about 12ish and goin to a few pubs along the way , getting to the ground about 5ish to watch the Toyota Cup

G'day BE,
Hope to catch up with you there.
Can you text me where you are when you get sorted at the ground
Should be there around 30 mins before KO of the main game
Cheers
Vid

vidmar link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=180106.msg219641#msg219641 date=1239956692]

G'day BE,
Hope to catch up with you there.
Can you text me where you are when you get sorted at the ground
Should be there around 30 mins before KO of the main game
Cheers
Vid
[/quote]

will do what bay are your tix in ?
cause we will go there then

I spoke with BE this morning but for others that are heading to Homebush a remindder that the Manly Bays are 101 -103

GO MANLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4