MANLY WARRINGAHS TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS - ROUND 14 Saturday 13th June

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Big game at the foot of the mountain on Saturday and we generally get a good showing of Manly fans out at Penrith.

The club will be running a bus from the leagues club (depart at 4.45) so we should arrive around 6.00pm which will give those wanting to see the U20’s the chance to catch the second half.

To book the bus see here:

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

For those looking for a quiet ale or a bite to eat or just a general catch up pre-game head to Panthers Leagues club bistro (kid friendly)

For more info re the game or plans see here

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=event-display&id=277

We’ll be heading to the GA Southern Hill (near the scoreboard) for the game and as mentioned we had a good turn out there last year so all welcome (People with season tickets or passes bring them with you and purchase tickets at the ground or at Penrith to get a discount as an away season ticket holder for the GA area) – we will get tickets out there – for those wanting to sit in the stands see the details re tickets in the link above

I noticed another post on the MWSE site re banners for the game so for those people please note the following from the Panthers

Please Note:
Football team or supporter flags under 1mx1m are permitted in the seated grandstand and terrace areas. Flags larger than this size or with handles exceeding 1.6m must be confined to the top of the north hill area as instructed by authorized staff. Metal poles will be only be accepted within banners on North Hill. Flags and/or banners must not impede the view of other spectators.

Big game for the boys so let’s get out there and cheer them on to victory!!!!!

MANLY WARRINGAHS TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS!!!

NO ONE LIKES US …..WE DON’T CARE!!!!

Vidmar

All the reports at the moment indicate it will be a very very cold night out there on Saturday boys and girls so best flanno's and ugg boots everyone!!!!

Why oh why did I have to pick Saturday 13th of June to leave relatively "warm" Brisbane and head south to a Blizzard in the making all in the name of a football game????

vidmar link said:
Please Note:
Football team or supporter flags under 1mx1m are permitted in the seated grandstand and terrace areas. Flags larger than this size or with handles exceeding 1.6m must be confined to the top of the north hill area as instructed by authorized staff. Metal poles will be only be accepted within banners on North Hill. Flags and/or banners must not impede the view of other spectators.

Vidmar

Ive been out to penrith for the game for a few years now and have always sat on the hill, (I was the one with the "Beaver Fever" sign last year) and it has always been fine so no problem there.

vidmar link said:
All the reports at the moment indicate it will be a very very cold night out there on Saturday boys and girls so best flanno's and ugg boots everyone!!!!

So Vid you are going to be dressed in your normal attire then

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6