Manly Warringahs Travelling Supportahs - Knights round 4 - 5th April

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Hi All,
The club have posted the booking form for the trip to Newcastle
(see http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp?tx=73)
So will get our booking on soon.

As the game is not in the metro area then it is not covered by the "away travel" option but still reasonably priced and generally a good trip.

We should be there around 1.00pm so will look to meet other Manly supporters at the Wests Leagues Club (For those not watching the Toyota Cup) see here for details

http://www.westsnewcastle.com.au/welcome.aspx (it's about 10 mins walk from the ground and it's safe, doesn't get packed, has a good bistro, is kid friendly and they are generally very welcoming to away supporters)

We usually stand in the GA area in the South Eastern Corner (see http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/energyaustralia-stadium ) but will confirm this once we've liaised with other travellers and the club?

Who's all up for this one?

Cheers
Vid

Will send you my details and happy for you to team up with us if you want to come along?
Cheers
Vid

Ive already got about half a dozen mates coming to this game, will be good for all away supporters to be teamed up in the same section and meet a few of the supporters off Silvertails and MWSE

we usually crash up there somewhere fairly cheap

not sure about this year as i have a hectic april on the cards so might end up driving

Anyone who is interested in catch up IM me your details so we can swap details and I'll update you as plans progress?
Fluffy - I was speaking with Phil on Saturday and he mentioned that Kellie and Jake may be driving (which you're probably aware of anyway) - there'll be about 6 or 7 of us heading there so will go by bus with designated driver....

I should be there & on the bus since I missed last weekend (thankfully).

Vid - you going on Sunday I presume

G'day Wheel,
Fair few on the bus on Saturday, usual faces plus good group of new people (mostly regulars that you'd know but who don't normally get the bus..)

Good if you can make the trip up the F3 so let us know?

Yep, will be there Sunday, Sami has a couple of trial games with the Harlequins in the morning so will probably be in the leagues Bistro around 1/1.30ísh.
Cheers and hope to see you then
Vid

Do we now where everyone will be sitting for this game? Im looking to get tickets and would much rather be with the travelling many group!

cheers, benn

vidmar link said:
G'day Wheel,
Fair few on the bus on Saturday, usual faces plus good group of new people (mostly regulars that you'd know but who don't normally get the bus..)

Good if you can make the trip up the F3 so let us know?

Yep, will be there Sunday, Sami has a couple of trial games with the Harlequins in the morning so will probably be in the leagues Bistro around 1/1.30ísh.
Cheers and hope to see you then
Vid

Vid - doubtful starter for this now, wife got rushed to hospital today and looks like being there until the twins are born - in June...

Will be a single father for a while.

Newcatle Eagle - I am sure Vidmar or Fluffy will know where the crew will be sitting.  Wait until they reply before buying your tickets

Usually GA on the hill southern end as that way we can group together without having to get it all sorted prior

Wheel - Sorry to hear about the missus and hope all goes well.

Re Newcastle of course fully understandable that you won't be able to make it but secondary concern of course as family come first.

Re Supportahs gathering at the ground - As per Fluffy's post wé head to the South Eastern Corner (up by the wall at the back of the grassy hill) - it's GA so not sure where anyone wanting a seat is sitting (although I have emailed the club to see if the knights are able to offer a reccomendation for away supporters and will post on here when I hear)

From the chats I had on Sunday at the game and also other emails/texts etc it would appear we will have a fair few heading up there and plan is still to meet in the Wests Leagues club pre-game from around 1.00/1.30ísh (head to the downstairs bistro at the back of the club)

Season Ticket/Screaming Eagles members - remember to take your passes with you as you'll get a discount at the ticket office (Would advise buying your ticket when you get there rather than waiting until just before kick off as it gets very busy) - not sure what the price is but we got GA adult tix for $10 at Homebush for the Dogs game

Should be a good trip so hope to see a few of you there....

OH McJoey meal
OH McJoey meal
OH McJoey meal
No burgers, no fries
Just coke and ice........

Glad we'll have some locals joining us on the hill
Newcastle Eagle - see above re meeting at Wests - happy for you guys to join us if it fits your plans?
If you can get there come over and introduce yourselves otherwise look out for the big banners on the hill and aim for them?
Cheers
Vid

Yeah awesome, not 100% sure what we have planned yet, we may well do that...or just hit up a pub somewhere! We're all 19/20yos, soo we'll be the young kids!

thanks heaps for the help/invite, catch u at the game!

ben!

All set for the trip on Sunday to cheer on the world champions
BE - saw you'd click to attend - if you're a definite give me a bell closer to Sunday and we can make a plan - should be able to sort you out a cheaper ticket?
Cheers
Vid

Update on plans re the supporters bus from the Leagues Club on Sunday (From Aaron Markie on MWSE last night)

"We are close to filling a mini bus. So please if you are planning on booking then get to it so we have time to organise a bigger bus if needs be.

If everyone holds out we may have to make a call on a small bus and turn people away."

Plans once in Newcastle are still as above

General Admission prices for Newcastle
Adult $23.00
Concession $12.50
Child (15 years and under) $7.50
Family $53.50

Manly Screaming Eagles members get an $8 discount on adult tickets - GA only, present pass at the ticket office (walk up only)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6