MANLY WARRINGAHS TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS - Eels Sunday 21st March

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=23478

See the link above for match day and travel details.

For the trip to the SFS on Monday it was interesting to see the numbers travelling by bus meant that we filled a “bendy bus” so great to see the numbers growing.

Pre-game meet spot is the Bistro at Parra Leagues club for those keen to catch up and then the Northern Terrace for the game (just look out for the main travel group as they will be easy to spot)

Let’s put Monday behind us and get out to cheer on the boys and hopefully see us beat our feeder team...

“Thank you very much for Jamie Lyon,
Thank you very much
Thank you very, very very much
Thank you very much for David Williams
Thank you very much
Thank you very very very much
Thank you very very very much!”

Vid, I saw that Kieren got his mug on TV Monday night. I worry about the faceless boardroom members that pull the strings and hide behind banners!!! :) ;)

we went better than vid
a few of us got to spend some time in the boardroom with the ceo, bobby reilly and a few other board members it was really good they truely wanted to listen to wat we as fans had to say.

no mata there were no free sangas

ManlyBacker link said:
Vid, I saw that Kieren got his mug on TV Monday night. I worry about the faceless boardroom members that pull the strings and hide behind banners!!! :) ;)

LOL...Head for radio me mate!

Yes I saw you on TV too Vid, what was a Board Member doing in the trenches???...I thought board members were only in the coprorate boxes eating the free sangas!!

You have dissapointed me again

Sounds like we will have a fair few travelling to the game on Sunday but of course always room for more.

Love the fact that everyone is discounting us...will hopefully make the victory so much sweeter and the bus trip home so much more fun. (Gotta be worth a few bob on the TAB @ $3+ for the good guys to win?)

See the link above for more details and of course the link in there for $14 GA tickets for the Northern Stand which is where the MWTS will be gathering.

MY GARDEN SHED.......!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4