Manly Warringahs Travelling Supportahs - Doggies game @ Homebush

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Classic LOL - I noticed that you have started posting with a Yorkshire accent Cliffy?

I hope those poms looked after you over there mate?

Still gutted I couldn't make it but no doubt you'll be keen to shout me a couple of coldies whilst I pretend to be interested when you tell me the stories when I'm in QLD end of April and May?

Any news on you coming west with us on Saturday Wheel?
I'm in Ashmore, QLD for a couple of days from tomorrow and then back to back meetings around the city on Friday on my retunr so best to email me or text?
Hope you can make it?
Cheers
Vid
ps Cam - only joking re the beers in QLD!!! I'll have bundy's instead please mate?

vidmar link said:
Any news on you coming west with us on Saturday Wheel?
I'm in Ashmore, QLD for a couple of days from tomorrow and then back to back meetings around the city on Friday on my retunr so best to email me or text?
Hope you can make it?
Cheers
Vid
ps Cam - only joking re the beers in QLD!!! I'll have bundy's instead please mate?
ashmore hey

u know thats where i live vid after that post i may just come after u :p

Vid...Bundaberg Rum is something under 30's drink!!

Besides Cliffy's liver sent me an e-mail from Leeds....it said just one word

HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Back safe and sound from a wet Gold Coast.
Cliffy - didn't have much time to play up otherwise would have looked to catch up with you?
Mark - You do know I'm only 22? (It was the hard upbringing in the harsh industrial north of England and following the reccomendations of my personal stylist to go with the "ash" rinse that makes me appear more mature than my years?)
All set for Saturday - looks like we have a good group going on the supportahs bus from the club and as mentioned meeting others at the Novotel when we get there (I understand there may still be a few seats on the bus - Call Grace at the club on 9970 3000 if you want to go that way)
Bus leaves at 4.30 so will get there at a reasonable time so that those who want can watch the reggies.
Manly Bays are 101 - 103 (We're aiming for 103)
Looking forward to catching up with few of the regulars, seeing the footy and cheering on the Premiers and WCC Champions as we kick off for the back to back campaign!!!!

COME ON YOU MIGHTY EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4