Manly Warringahs Travelling Supportahs - Doggies game @ Homebush

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
The club have posted the details for the bus to Homebush (see here http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp?tx=73)

From chats with Aaron and Grace the membership team they are keen to assist people with the away travel options and to build on the increasing numbers that are getting to away games and in particular getting everyone together to show a mob of Maroon and White when the boys are playing (Anyone who was at Shark Park last season will know how good it is!!)

The bus will leave the leagues club at 4.30 (timed so people can see some of the under 20's if they wish) - in future if demand is there they will look at earlier departures if people want to catch the KO of the junior games.

As is the case with Homebush games there will be a fair few of us meeting at the Novotel Hotel bar before the game so all welcome to come along and say G'day and buy me a beer. (I saw that there were a few from her that would be going so would be good to put some faces to names of those I've not met as yet?)

Not long now boys and girls

Hi Vidmar/fellow Silvertails,

Mrs Born Sea Eagle and myself are planning to head to the game and stay in one of the Homebush hotels for the night because they're not charging their grand final night rip off room rates.

Where would you suggest we but tix for the game to ensure we are among our own instead of a pack of Bullwogs thugs?

Last year or the year before when we asked at Ticketek they threw us in **** seats in direct sunlight with a bunch of the homeside peoples.

If you go here
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=BULLGAME09

You'll see there is a dedicated öpposition fans section that you can book tickets in.

As it is a night game there'll be no probs with the sunshine.

Generally even though we get a few going to Homebush there is plenty of room so once you're in you can have a bit of a wander and sit with the rest of the supporters so don't be too worried about the exact row/seat.

I'm fairly sure that the NRL will again be honouring away supporters season tickets and giving a discount for people who walk up on the day and show their pass (mind you at $20 for an adult in the opposition section or $40 for a family pass it's pretty good value)

Hope this helps

Cheers
Vidmar

Not sure if I can get to the Novatel but would be good to meet you for more than a few seconds as in the Tigpies game at ANZ last year.

CW, yes would be good to catch up (same goes for others on here) but not exactly sure where we will be sitting at the game as yet.
One of the boys (An Eels fan) has membership at Homebush and mentioned he may take his 2 young sons (both Manly fans) and has invited us to join him in the members so will see if that happens.
If not we'll sit in the oppostion area.
Look out for the "No one likes us ..We don't care" banner which will be getting a first outing fresh from it's UK sojourn

travelling?

lol

this is my home ground, about a half hour walk

ill be there as will the rest of the crew

Nice one Fluffy,
I've been in touch with Duff and I was talking to Phil at the WCC game at the Leagues club and then Shane at the NRL season launch on Wednesday night and we bounced a few plans around.
Will be good to catch up and make some noise to cheer the new Premiers on aginst the wooden spooners....

The tickets to the Homebush members area that we might have been entitled to haven't eventuated so have been in contact with ticketek and the "opposition" bays are listed again as Bays 101 -103 inclusive (South East corner) so looking to head to that section (probably 103 as it's more on the corner)

We'll buy tickets when we get there as I think we still get a discount as season ticket holders (walk up only - not available for pre-purchase)

Meet as planned at the Novotel as soon as the supporters bus gets us there (leaving 4.30 from the Leagues club) - is anyone from here planning on going to the Novotel pre-game?

Duff spoke to Jonno on the weekend - are you guys sorted with the bus now? (If not let me know and I'll see if I can help?)

DSM5 link said:
I'll be there under the banner 'You're innocent Brett, we love you'
if only you were serious

anyway not sure if any of u saw the song we came up with on the tour, a few people found the 40 nil chant wearing a bit thin despite brett stewy telling me after the game the boys heard it a few times during the WCC.

To the tune of London Bridge is falling down

Manly flogged the Melbourne Storm, Melbourne Storm, Melbourne Storm
Manly flogged the Melbourne Storm
Forty Nil

We beat Leeds at Elland Rd, Elland Rdl Elland Rd
We beat Leeds at Elland Rd
Twenty Eight Twenty

No one likes us we don't care, we don't care, we don't care
No one likes us we don't care
We're WORLD CHAMPIONS

THEN it goes into a bit of

40 Nil, 40 Nil, 40 Nil (to the tune of here we go)

Welcome home Cliffy!

You just know that song is going to make the long trip to Homebush so much more bearable on Saturday don't you?

MY GARDEN SHED!!!!

ps Is the lovely Lucy coming over for the Broncos or Titans game?

vidmars here
vidmars there
vidmars every bloody where
la la la la la la la la :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8