MANLY WARRINGAHS TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS - Bunnies @ Homebush Sun May 2nd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
The MWTS travel to Homebush for the first time this season and hope to see us beat the Bunnies who traditionally have been one of our bogey teams out there.

Ticket  details can be found here
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=SOUTHS10&searchId=e2499664-c18b-4ef7-9aa4-20d4f5d713c7

The Manly supporters bay has been designated as 101 – 103 in the South Eastern corner of the ground and is GA

We will be heading to bay 101-1 so if you are looking to join the Manly group head there and we will be easy to find

There are good numbers heading out on the supporters bus from the Leagues Club which leaves at 12.30pm SHARP

To book on the bus see here:

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=event-display&id=756

We should be there around 1.30 and will head to meet others at the Brewery pub which is located at the Novotel Hotel in the Homebush complex so if anyone wants to meet pre-game for a feed or a cold drink head there?

Let’s hope the boys can get the 2 points this weekend and hope to see you there

Vidmar

MY GARDEN SHED.....!

I reckon Lyon, Choc and Gift will be picked for NSW.

Our Round 14 team before Origin 2(we have a bye before SOO 1) will be something like:

1. Farrar
2. Robertson
3. Matai
5. Wolfman
6. Kieran
7. Hokko
8. Perry
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Kite
12. Rodney
13. Bailey

14. Big George
15. Cross
16. Galuvao
17. Buhrer

With Bailey covering the backs if a back goes down. I can't see Hoppa Jr getting a run in front of all those options.

Fluff, Duff & "Killers armpit sniffer" - you guys are regulars so know the drill & look forward to seeing you there (Fluffy - sorry mate, was on the dash on Monday night so sorry could only wink and wave - catch up and sort out the world on Sunday?)

However, There was some confusion today re the link to ticketek and access to tickets.

The general link from the home page was showing a generic link to a bunnies page that you could navigate to the game day against the Eagles hence the notification of Manly reserved seating allocation had be sold.

For those wanting reserved seating in the Manly section you will need to see the link in your "Manly insider" email (Another benefit of being a member)

For those happy with GA (Which is me and those I'm travelling with - all of course welcome) then I will get tickets at the gate and head to the area of bay 101 - 103-1 and see where the regulars are and join up.

There will be plenty of room to join up (a la Melbourne, SFS etc) so if you head there you will be fine to join us and get a seat.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6