Manly Warringah Sea Eagles V Gummys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Corso_Pete link said:
We are 3rd on Sportsbet because the money men don't think we can make the GF!

It might also be because the people with the money think we can ? Are there any old school bookies anymore who are willing to take on the punters ?

http://www.justin.tv/namikextended

Gee I hope the boys do as well as the Toyota Cup team is going. After 72 minutes, the score is Manly 52, Sharks 10

Toyota Cup Full Time Score:

Manly 64
Sharks 10

Well done boys.

The TYC side is now top of the table and has a massive for and against of over +450.

Jethro link said:
http://www.justin.tv/namikextended

That link is not broadcasting like it said it was going to. It comes up as "Offline".

Manly are playing ****ing **** today. I honestly can't believe how much of a liability Bailey is in defense, and Ballin - his defense is non-existant today. Woeful.

I hope the boys play better in the 2nd half. We have only scored points after the Sharks lost a player in the 27th minute. Up until then, they were keeping us scoreless.

Bailey - defensive liability all season.
Ballin - Lazy - terrible game so far.
Foran - easily the best 1/2 on the field.
B. Stewart - Quiet comeback.
Le'Strange - thank goodness he is in our team - creativity from dummy 1/2.
Matai - Bad defense, attack has dropped off. Give it away if your so injured.

Overall Manly defense - rubbish !
Forwards - King good - others - terrible.

We need to lift. This is embarrassing.
Cronulla with 9 players out, and one player down.

We are woeful. I hope Des puts a rocket up them at halftime because we are looking likely to get beaten by a 12 man wooden spoon side.

It sounds like the better team on the day is going to be the loser today

I agree with the commentators - we didn't deserve to win that. An absolute disgraceful performance but thank goodness we got the two points.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6