Manly Waringah Sea Eagles V Canberra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=180740.msg228987#msg228987 date=1245650941]
I completely agree Dan.  You are absolutely right. 
(Read all the posts Kiwi, not just the last one).

Been reading the posts all year mate, and with Robertson and Bailey improving and the targets being shifted, nearly every scope has been on Orford since then, hardly what I would call a protected species mate

Imo, people watch games with preconceived views of certain players and can find any way to fit an aspect of any players game into that view, I guess because if you are looking for something like that, you will more likely see it. Matai was a good example, his coming out of the line was his major flaw, and was repeatedly pointed out, but what can be missed in that scenario was the amount he was cutting off compared to what he was missing
[/quote]

*applauds*

i must admit I do this at times.. but the other way around.. I love players like wangman/wolfy/glenn/brett too much that i am totally blind to their flaws! Matt takes my rose coloured glasses off enough to keep me grounded  :p

Great win from the boys on sunday.

That will be ahuge confidence booster for the boys... things are starting to look a little more rosie on the northern beaches!!

Again (second week running!!!) a big GOOD ONYA to Matt Orford... I thought he was outstanding on sunday... good to see him back up a great performance with another one... he's stepping up well.. hope he keeps it up.

Perry, King, Hall and Orford were outstanding I thought and really showed the way for our young blokes who should all be proud of themselves they  more than held their own.

Bye this week so mark down another 2 points and let's roll those dragons in a couple of weeks. I think we can do it!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4