Manly Waringah Sea Eagles V Canberra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
SEA EAGLES -1 Michael Robertson 2 Tony Williams 3 Ben Farrar 4 Steve Matai 5 Andrew Suniula 6 Chris Bailey 7 Matt Orford (c) 8 Jason King 9 Matt Ballin 10 Josh Perry 11 Adam Cuthbertson 12 Glenn Hall 13 Shane Rodney
Interchange 14 Heath L’Estrange 15 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 16 George Rose 17 Vic Mauro

Coach Des Hasler
RAIDERS - 1. David Milne 2. Justin Carney 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Monaghan 5. Phil Graham 6. Terry Campese 7. Marc Herbert 8. Dane Tilse 9. Glen Buttriss 10. Scott Logan 11. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Alan Tongue (c)
Interchange: 14. Trevor Thurling 15. Nigel Plum 16. Josh Miller 17. Troy Thompson; Reserves: 18. David Shillington
Match officials TBA

They've got their full strength team. This is going to be a tough game for us.

They have a good team there. Tilse has been pretty good lately and Campese will be itching to get back in there

Sea Eagles Toyota Cup Team

The top of the table Sea Eagles will take on the 4th placed Raiders in what will be a tough encounter. We recommend getting to Brookvale early to see our young stars do battle.

1 Michael Oldfield
2 Mitchell Porter
3 Matt Grieve
4 Blake Davey
5 John Grey
6 Scott Blanch
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 James Cunningham
9 Liam Higgins
10 Michael Tiopira
11 Todd Wilson
12 Darcy Lussick
13 Jamie Buhrer (c)

Interchange
14 Brad Bennett
15 Mitch Jowett
16 Lama Tasi
17 Kieran Foran
18 Jason Annear
19 Magnus Stromquist

Coach David Penna

That isnt a terrible team, Mauro hopefully will go ok, he is better than deadwood at least :)

Hopefully someone drops out of origin and Monaghan goes in, that should see us looking a bit better on the wing too

http://www.silvertails.net/forums/topic,180726.0/

Cliffy Gc
Too much time on my hands Member

my yart for the weekend
« on: Yesterday at 22:08:58 »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wangman
sunilla
farrar
matai
t rex
bailey
ox
king
ballin
perry
cutho (if fit)
hally
rodney

rose
jhw
mauro (or lussick)
heath

Man how good am i got in one :)

Throw the ball to Big Tony and direct him towards the line.  Our forward troops should do the job on there's in defense and at least our dropped ball and penalties will decline.  It's a pity our kicking game is so **** as I'd be trying to turn their big forwards around and tire them.  Anyway if we have enthusiasm and with a little home advantage we should do these guys, but with those absent, it'll be tough.

Not happy with this team. Were gonna get smacked.

Two big slow wingers? only positive is they may confuse themselves which way to attack. Would have preferred T Rex on the bench to go into the forwards with a winger from the under 20's to get a shot.

Des is scared to blood the kids.

Wheres Hoppa? Foran on the bench?

Hoppa's playing for the NSW Under 18s, Foran has been working his way back from an injury.

Glad to see Mauro get a run. Showed plenty of promise 1 or 2 years back but hasn't been given the opportunity to kick on, hope he kills it.

Thanks Downie.

Mauro normally plays in the Qld Cup right? Wasnt very impressive a few years ago when he amde a few appearances...

I would pay to see the Under 20's alone. Plenty of talent in that team. Darcy in the centres is awesome!

I remember Mauro playing a couple of important games for us (final against Souths ??) and he did not let us down at all

A week to look forward too, don't expect a win but looking forward to seeing how this understrength side pulls together. JWH owes the club a big one imo

Referees: Jared Maxwell & Bernard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis & Steve Chiddy
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

I think the reason Des won't elevate players out of the top squad of 25 is because each game an U20 player plays 1st grade it counts in next season's salary cap and we need every penny.  JWH gets a run because he's needed, but he has signed elsewhere, and it will count in the roosters cap next year.

I read it on an LU forum, it's problem the eels are having. Not sure how correct it is.

Interesting view swoop.  I didn't realize the financial implications.  So much to think about.  If we play up tempo we have a reasonable chance.  Just kick that ball long and turn those huge buggers around.  No broken play.  Kick it out the back all day long. 

yea i thought the team would look very similar to the one named,i think t rex can be a revelation for us,it took lyon quite a while to hit his straps and when t rex hits his straps and moves closer into the ruck i think he will be a formidable player.

DSM5 link said:
Interesting view swoop.  I didn't realize the financial implications.  So much to think about. 

Don't take it as gospel, but I'd assume that if an U20 player gets into 1st grade there'd be some sort of bonus to be paid to him.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4