Manly Waringah Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Lesnack gone it would be nice to see the reserve grade 1/2 come into the team next week even if it's just to play hooker for 10min of the bench and give him some experience in the side encase Orford gets hurt between now and the finals.

Was pretty impressed by all the forwards, our front rowers brought us home strong in the final 15.
Orford had a reasonable game, loved the kick from the sideline, was a bit off on his last tackle kicking options though.
Thought Robbo had a good game at the back, he has improved every game at fullback for mine. Big Tony also looked as if he is feeling more comfortable and looked very intimidating at times, it seems as if he has struck up a decent partnership with Matai.
Not sure who won MOM but Watmough would have to have come close, every time he touched the ball the Dogs were on the back foot.

That game actually made me think about the game against Melbourne last year, except we won this year. It feels as if we are building nicely for the finals again.

Watmough got man of the match. He was best on the field by a country mile in a game that had a lot of very good players standing up. Which says a lot

What a game!

One of the best games of the year - such a war of attrition much of it, such swing from one end of the park to the other, from one side of the park to the other, by both teams!

So STOKED the Maroon & Whites got over the line toward the end to take the win!

Even with Ballin & Orford not pulling out many brilliant plays, the Manly boys really gave it to the Dogs, kept the pressure on, and held thier defense well for most of the match.

The refereeing, honestly, was pretty good too I thought - pretty even for both teams, and they let the game flow a fair bit, especially with some high intensity periods during that second half - well done.

15,510 fans at Brookvale on a winter's Monday night is pretty good too - it looked like more of that from the TV angles, such a great atmosphere, great to see a good crowd, under the full moon too!

The wolfman howled under said moon - great game!
Big games from Watmough, Glenn Stewart, hell most of Manly's players can hold thier heads high after that effort.

All of the current NRL top 8 teams are now truly looking over thier shoulder with genuine concern after the Sea Eagles have demonstrated some of the form from the last several rounds of season 2008..

Go Manly!

Dan link said:
ox was right that was like finals footy.

And he played like it was as well, tried hard but ultimately didn't come up with the composure and skill needed to capitalise on a mountain of possession and field position. Kicking game was woeful again. All the forwards were huge tonight and really won that game for us. Got to begrudgingly give the Dogs credit for some good defence as well.

missing_something link said:
[quote author=mwsneagle link=topic=180918.msg231130#msg231130 date=1246880380]
OMG still watching Fox and they are (Canterbury) calling Matai's tackle a swinging arm :-X FAR OUT

Their coach is bitter little tosser - we need to bring back the hate of DOGS
[/quote]It has never left as far as I am concerned.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4