Manly vs Warriors [Round 20 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
voicefromthehill said:
Awwww bugger just got told I have to fly to Melbourne for work right in the middle of the game. I smell a big win for us, and a big FU to the gossip columnists
Tuff break - confident you are right.

Hi Silvertails. Good morning to you. I have just got the NRL dig app so that I can watch today's game but I don't know the process.
Do you just click on the match at the correct time to watch it? I have it for iPhone so viewing will be tiny.
Hoping it works.

Holy **** this Papalii is a beast !! Unstoppable. Size, strength and speed for a 20 year old is unbelievable

G'day all,Didn't know where to put this but there is an interesting runner at young trots today for anyone interested race 1 no 2.
cheers mike

Kiwi Eagle said:
Holy ... this Papalii is a beast !! Unstoppable. Size, strength and speed for a 20 year old is unbelievable

Yeah swatted the Manly players away like flies

NSW CUP 72min
Warriors 26
Manly 12

Mitch said:
niccipops said:
Hi Silvertails. Good morning to you. I have just got the NRL dig app so that I can watch today's game but I don't know the process.
Do you just click on the match at the correct time to watch it? I have it for iPhone so viewing will be tiny.
Hoping it works.

You've pretty much hit the nail on the head! Head into the app around 5 mins prior to kick off and it will have the option to 'watch live', which you will obviously want to do!
Thanks Mitch. May the force be with Manly.;)

Andrew Voss ‏@AndrewVoss9 1m
Strong rumour both Shaun Johnson and Feleti Mateo out of game v @SeaEagles @skysportnz @FOXNRLLive

This afternoons game will be interesting for a number of reasons

1) win and we go 4 clear at the top, a big break this close to the end.

2) win and it dispels the myth that some of the players can't get on.

3) lose by a small margin and not much can be said, been happening all weekend.

4) lose by a massive score and the crises is ratified

5) fail to score a point and lose by a massive margin and it will be " Peninsula Armegedon " in the press tomorrow

Set to be a very interesting afternoon indeed

Mark from Brisbane said:
This afternoons game will be interesting for a number of reasons

1) win and we go 4 clear at the top, a big break this close to the end.

2) win and it dispels the myth that some of the players can't get on.

3) lose by a small margin and not much can be said, been happening all weekend.

4) lose by a massive score and the crises is ratified

5) fail to score a point and lose by a massive margin and it will be " Peninsula Armegedon " in the press tomorrow

Set to be a very interesting afternoon indeed
Win Win Win !!!

A big shout out as well to the small but intrepid MWTS group who have made their way across the Tasman for the game.

I heard that a great night out at O 'Hagens Irish Pub was enjoyed by all last night .

That ankle still a problem for Tafua. Toovey mentioned after Dragons game the injury was worse than the club was led to believe and it got hit again in the game.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4