Manly vs Warriors [Round 20 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Usually its a big sat at mine, but Sunday gunna make a day of it...love watching all grades....
The Holden cup youngsters face the ultimate test on that long away game against an unpredictable team, win this & they become a genuine threat.
Disappointed young Turbo is out but this Taylor?? seems a great prospect at the back also.
NSW Cup has many I am yet to see so pretty excited regardless of their poor standing, maybe the televised spotlight will lift them & seemed to go decent against Mounties last w/end. Wanna see this Luaki, Hodges, Sao & Chee Kam fire in this game.
The media scum will be waiting for Manly top grade to capitulate on the back of the negative press all week & have faith Tooves will ride this & use it to fire the boys up...will be a great game as the NZ side will have the intensity of a finals game to test themselves against the best.

mickqld said:
Glad I'm working this Sunday and won't get to see any of it. We'll get clobbered in all 3 grades.
Maybe NSW Cup could go that path, you do realise this Holden Cup team has had a run of wins including higher ranked teams than NZ, but its true on their day , the young Kiwi's can bang the points on... but you really think the top grade will bend over that easily after this weeks crap??

RiverEagle said:
HappilyManly said:
Sao and all Players in NSW Cup can be seen from 9:30 Sunday on Fox. :)

Yeah the one weekend Fox shows all 3 of our teams and I'm outta town.

Is 1sts at least the Nein Sunday game?

If not it's a pub or club for me.

(Although, if the pessimism here is accurate, this game might be one to miss!)
All 3 grades are live on foxtel in HD. :)
Set the record on your IQ

9 has the 'live' SD Tigers v Drags

maxta said:
mickqld said:
Glad I'm working this Sunday and won't get to see any of it. We'll get clobbered in all 3 grades.
Maybe NSW Cup could go that path, you do realise this Holden Cup team has had a run of wins including higher ranked teams than NZ, but its true on their day , the young Kiwi's can bang the points on... but you really think the top grade will bend over that easily after this weeks crap??

After watching how poor we were against Broncos at suncorp a few weeks ago....yes.

The Warriors wil play the same gameplan as the donkeys did. Quick play the balls , big forwards rolling it up through our smaller pack then spinning it wide where mateo,Hurrell, will create havoc. We'll get hammered in the penalties trying to slow them down.

maxta said:
mickqld said:

Mate against these kiwi sides we have to play smart footy. Don't give these big kiwi boys any ball and run them all over the park so they get tired. We might not have huge teams but our boys are quick and fit

HappilyManly said:
RiverEagle said:
HappilyManly said:
Sao and all Players in NSW Cup can be seen from 9:30 Sunday on Fox. :)

Yeah the one weekend Fox shows all 3 of our teams and I'm outta town.

Is 1sts at least the Nein Sunday game?

If not it's a pub or club for me.

(Although, if the pessimism here is accurate, this game might be one to miss!)
All 3 grades are live on foxtel in HD. :)
Set the record on your IQ

9 has the 'live' SD Tigers v Drags

I wish I'd thought of that before I left yesterday HM!

Unless there's a way to do it remotely??

Will either be still in Melbourne, or travelling back, on Sunday.

^ there is a way to do it remotely, but I think you have to have your pvr set up to the internet.

If it's for Fox. Download the Fox tv guide app. You can record from there.

RiverEagle said:
Cheers guys, will give it a go.

Something to look forward to, once I'm home.

(Unless we lose all 3...then I'll just delete!)

http://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on/tv-guide/default.htm

Select Sunday, then select single channel or type in 501 down the bottom left.

The NRL game is repeated throught the week.
The NSW and NYC seem to be repeated in the middle of the night on Thursday too.
So you won't miss out :)

It seems the majority of RL 'experts' are tipping the Warriors.
You beauty.
When you analyse their success rate it's rarely above 60%.

A number of experts tipped us to lose at Kogarah last week too.
I guess eventually they'll be correct.

The slew of upsets safeguards our outright lead, so that ''should'' allow our guys to feel less pressure and just play footy, and silence ALL the gossip once again.

Of course the pattern of upsets could extend to us (the Warriors over there won't be easy).

But a win would see us put one hand on that minor premiership.

Manly have to win this, otherwise the Senior Players will be seen as sabotaging the 2014 Season for their own self interest. :cool:

I believe that they will blow the Warriors off the park, big time :)

Jorge first try scorer, Matai will pass today

Awwww bugger just got told I have to fly to Melbourne for work right in the middle of the game. I smell a big win for us, and a big FU to the gossip columnists

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6