Manly vs Warriors [Round 20 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cliffy said:
Land of the long white cloud. You know in front of their family would be a good time to give Epa or Ligi a run. Esp if Nami is out. Shame Tyson didn't get more minutes last night. Hasson or JSL are great in the back row but we just need that little bit of extra size playing up front.
Is it Land of the long white cloud, or Land of the Wrong white crowd, cuz?

Cliffy said:
Land of the long white cloud. You know in front of their family would be a good time to give Epa or Ligi a run. Esp if Nami is out. Shame Tyson didn't get more minutes last night. Hasson or JSL are great in the back row but we just need that little bit of extra size playing up front.
You've noticed. Many havn't.

We have lost the last 2 or 3 over there, I know I have been at every one of them!!!

SO it's time for a win, Manly by 8

How can we possibly win this game? Apparently there is a crisis at Manly. :p

Bradza said:
How is Mon to Sun a 5 day turnaround?

This ''excuse'' being used and repeated has been bothering me too mate.

Monday to Sunday is a 6-day turnaround.

No different to playing on a Sunday-to-Saturday.

No different to a Saturday-to-Friday game, as we've done, and others have done numerous times this season.

So it's no excuse to me.

The travel will be more an issue than a 6 day turnover; and even then these days it's relatively seamless.

Back in the day Manly won 5 finals in 11 days; and there was no interchange.

All the controversy surrounding the club should also continue to inspire the group to (possibly) go out with a bang. Continuing that mission with the Warriors this week.

That's what I'm thinking and hoping, at least.

Whoever ends up in the 17, I just hope they all focus and fire up (as they have been) to take on the big Warriors side over there.

I'm more concerned than ever this hullabulloo will distract the group...especially being two points clear on top.

So far the maturity and class of our team on the field has been exemplary; and I'm hoping that continues.

Anyone know what has happened with Sao? Got a run last year but not got a look in since. Seemed liked a prospect from what I had seen of him, albeit that is fairly limited.

Sao is and has been in reggies all season @Garts

Not a lot of feedback even from those that see the games, so I'm not sure.

With Tyson (Andrews) being promoted recently that is the biggest indication of Sao, Epa L, and even Chee Kam's form...or lack of it right now.

HappilyManly said:
Sao and all Players in NSW Cup can be seen from 9:30 Sunday on Fox. :)

Yeah the one weekend Fox shows all 3 of our teams and I'm outta town.

Is 1sts at least the Nein Sunday game?

If not it's a pub or club for me.

(Although, if the pessimism here is accurate, this game might be one to miss!)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6