Manly vs Warriors 7 points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are you related to Api @Turbo ? you've got a decent man crush going there.
I'll admit he's one of my favourite players and I have a lot of bias for him as you know, but I think he cops some unfair criticism on here but if you look past 1 or 2 errors he is a very very good player and is one of the best dummy halves in the game. Belongs at manly and belongs in the team.

Mate it's hard for us. Any intelligent fan noticed Ballin was holding us back last year after his ACL injury in 2014. He was the best of the last wave hookers and took us to two GFs but the game has changed and the posters here who are honest pointed out that he was holding the team back last year. It's a hard pill to swallow because he was a champion player for us and an even better bloke. To be moved on after signing a new deal is a horrible thing and a dastardly act by the club we would like to have faith in. It was ****e. Ballin missed Buhrer who was injured for the past two years and did a lot of defence for him but also jumped into dummy half and had the speed and football nouce to get us moving forward that Ballin for all his strengths wasn't an expert at.

The game has changed and Parcel will be a star.

Korisaou is a true footballer and has heart and determination but lacks what a gun dummy half in the modern game needs.

I would take him as a bench utility every day of the week when Buhrer or Green are there to move to centre but Lewis Brown complicates things to the detriment of the team. I don't dislike him as a player but whilst he is there Api can't play his role and someone else misses out. Team being fully fit.

Signing Brown was a Penrith/Barret thing when there were rumours about Ferris being moved on. the day Jamie Buhrer leaves Manlybis the day I stop supporting them.

GOODNIGHT.

@Turbo one thing you nailed in one of your posts was how Matt Ballin used to just put the ball in the right spot every time. Whilst we all loved Matt and realized he was a top player, I still don't think we quite realized how brilliant his service was until we lost it.

@Turbo one thing you nailed in one of your posts was how Matt Ballin used to just put the ball in the right spot every time. Whilst we all loved Matt and realized he was a top player, I still don't think we quite realized how brilliant his service was until we lost it.
Yes sure he lacked zip but he would never ever let you down

The lack of creativity and lack of running game are just about the only flaws in Ballin's game really. Crisp service from dummy half, a tackling masterclass every game and unlike a current team mate of his doesn't try to take over the play making. He knows his role and plays it just about perfectly.

However, in the Manly teams he played in he didn't have to be a good dummy half runner or a creative ball player did he.....

Yep, and naturally DCE has missed it more than anyone else. Some people have said DCE has been out of form this year because of the loss of Foran, but I think the loss of Ballin has been the much bigger factor.

Parcel is a wonderful prospect and he will get there but he's still learning and he's no Ballin yet. Api tries hard but he just doesn't have the skill to provide the service of a first class hooker.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4